• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

jts

...hate me...
Ha, first thing I learned in that mode was 'never carry the fucking thing for more than 2 seconds'

It just puts a target on your back, and makes you really vulnerable. Its awesome when your team makes a line from the objective to the target, and you throw it between yourselves from one side of the map to the other.

That fucking patch. Which morons came up with that, and which morons greenlit it. It was pretty much perfect in the beta and first release.

My finest moment was getting 3 quick sniper kills as Last Man Standing in Elimination.

You can just tell that when Naughty Dog unveil their new franchise whenever that is, people will still whinge about it, even though they've proven they're well capable of developing SP and MP content at the same time, and doing both of them damn well.
I must say, back when I was having blast with Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, I really thought of how those game mechanics would work really well for a MP mode. So the fact that U2 MP was really good didn't surprise me. Then announcement felt like getting my prayers answered.

U3 was a clusterfuck though. There were problems with aiming in MP from the get-go, and the SP was lackluster. Played the SP once and barely touched the MP.

I'm still going through TLOU slowly, as its slower pace isn't so much my cup of tea, nor is the theme, but I'm really curious about how is the online. I know nothing at all.

Top Bottom