• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

Blablurn

Zelda looks more interesting than Uncharted.

Why did I commit to Sony?

Why did I buy a 64 GB Vita card?

What am I doing?

halp
isqXVhUdN3brW.png

Marc

Baseball....

Does it take 3 hours per game and bore the piss out of you?

Uncharted had some nice touches and it looks good just meh, want something new. Looks more of the same.

dc89

Aguero. :( I'm devestated.

Pozo - great pass just then. This kid is legit good. I've told you all for months... years?!

pulga

Banned
I don't get why people complain about "more of the same".

It's a game from part of a franchise, of course its going to have mostly similar fucking elements -_-

or are people expecting Link to tend to a farm or Uncharted to become a beat 'em up

People cheering about a beta for a game they have only seen a title for.

The fuck are they thinking.

They needed pretty fucking heavy prompting tbf

Just didn't want the bearded guy to feel bad. Everyone knows he said fuck all worth cheering for.

BLOODBORNE

DAT ART

jesalr

I don't get why people complain about "more of the same".

It's a game from part of a franchise, of course its going to have mostly similar fucking elements -_-

or are people expecting Link to tend to a farm or Uncharted to become a beat 'em up

More of the same is only acceptable when it's nostalgic, apparently. Which is why most Nintendo games won't change all that much, because people don't want you to fuck with their memories.

Marc

Wow, the amount of blood in Bloodborne shouldn't surprise me but it does.

Looks so good on his clothing.

Wasn't sold at first on this game but like it more every time I see it. I miss my sword and shield though. :( Hope you can choose different clothing, the white clothing is cool. Must turn it red.

Top Bottom