• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I think this ref is the one that sent Rose off against City last season, he has previous.

Esch

Banned
We have Mangala who can't tackle or he's off.
We have Aguero who can't be tackled or he's off.

Fucking UEFA.

ydfQOUY.png

JwPP3Ku.png

igEdTh8.png

Marc

Just like it was in september right

Christmas period always separate the men from the boys.

City have great players but none have been all that this season apart from Aguero, Lampard in spurts and Silva when fit. Chelsea are the better team. Bit boring that the league is on course for a straight forward win but well deserved at least.

Christmas period always separate the men from the boys.

City have great players but none have been all that this season apart from Aguero, Lampard in spurts and Silva when fit. Chelsea are the better team. Bit boring that the league is on course for a straight forward win but well deserved at least.

Did the best summer business of the 2 by far, helped by the Luiz deal.

Mangala and Fernando are respectively poor/average and cost well over £50m between them.

Marc

Did the best summer business of the 2 by far, helped by the Luiz deal.

Mangala and Fernando are respectively poor/average and cost well over £50m between them.

Definitely, great mix of youth and experience as well.

Playstation conf. ITS HAPPENING!! Boring arse Uncharted shit first.

Marc

Maybe its the feed, but Uncharted not looking as good as the 'real time' reveal... mostly the lighting. Still looks amazing but not a fan of the game.

WOW @ that Last Guardian trailer! Amazing

When Kratos killed the Griffin dog thing and screamed 'CANCELLED' it seemed a bit much, I suppose its like ripping off a plaster though. Got to be mean to be kind.

Meier

They're not looking for Pozo at all. He's been in good positions a few times -- noticed this last game at the end as well.

Scum

Leverkusen with dem pressing. And we suck.
Yeah. Noticed that. They're doing a great job closing down.

Saw lastnigh and went in the gaming thread to share my excitement only to find people complaining about barren landscape and other stuff in an incomplete game

Like the Star Wars trailer that was dissected for dialogue.

When no dialogue apart from the voiceover was present.
nt5j5sS.png

pls dont use my face in conjunction with that cesspit

kthnxbai

looool

pulga

Banned
Imagine how good it will look after the Nintendo Polish.

hnnnnnggggggggg I cant wait

Saw lastnigh and went in the gaming thread to share my excitement only to find people complaining about barren landscape and other stuff in an incomplete game

Its so fucking annoying. Its why nintendo always keeps these gameplay demos close to the chest. People need to learn to be patient.

Top Bottom