• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

XmYFHTA.gif

The Uncharted trailer looked good, will play.

Bloodbourne looks like dark souls in a much prettier environment. Probably won't play.

Destiny looks like shit, do not want, please stop talking about it.

L1NETT

i do love this pseudo stand up

shooting in a cave

what am i like

even sunset overdrive was funnier. and that had the sense of humour of a boiled egg.

Fighting your dad for the controller. What a time.

Dude is too shit to play these games now. He really wants to, but he will never learn again I think. Thinks there's too many buttons on a controller despite it being the same as ever and him 10 years ago or so mastering the old PES games.

Traded it in. After playing Halo on tc's Xbox, it just doesn't compare. It's like it's made by two different studios.

Half the Halo team left Bungie right?

I traded it in too

Really enjoyed the beta

Unfortunately there was nothing more to it. Nothing.

I still don't understand what happened

I doubt anyone at Bungie does either

'No, the lore is great. Here, open your browser and read these 300 Grimoire cards. Then cross-reference it with the narrative of the game, and its the new The Wire'

Fuck off. Shit game. Boss controls.

Marc

Whoah!!!

The Forest looks amazing!

Want. Looks like you can build a base and set traps and stuff? Tower defence type FPS? Dunno, looks cool.

Uncharted 4 looks alright I guess despite the footage only showing him talking to himself and murdering dudes. But that's what people come to the franchise for I guess.

dc89

Japanese RPG's have always had a special home on Playstation.

Me: MUST BE FFVII!!!!! IT HAS TO BE.

Something about persona.

Me: :/

Linius

Whoah!!!

The Forest looks amazing!

Want. Looks like you can build a base and set traps and stuff? Tower defence type FPS? Dunno, looks cool.

It's already on Steam, but it's not the final build so they keep updating things. So there's plenty info to find on it.

Marc

It's already on Steam, but it's not the final build so they keep updating things. So there's plenty info to find on it.

Oh really? Deserves bigger hype based on that trailer, looks very good.

So very rough around the edges at the moment then it sounds like?

Will wait for the polished console version then I guess unless it comes to GOG.

Top Bottom