• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

Elchele

2,w=650,c=0.bild.jpg

Da new german overlord

:lol
It was really sad when Porto eliminated them in EL

Sure. I would like to see something like:

-------------De Gea-------------
Rafael Smalling Evans Rojo
-------------Carrick--------------
-------Fellaini Herrera---------
-----------Rooney---------------
---------RVP Falcao----------

Evans...I don't have confidence in him.

Saints will press us a big time, hopefully we are good in possesion.

Wooden do you get to very many games?

Not anymore, live a few hours off and it's too messy with uni and work the day after. Have had season tickets a few seasons though, the season when we played Barca, Rubin Kazan and Panathinaikos in CL was my last where I was there almost every time.

Hixx

Did Suarez score?

I napped all of the way through Barca. Just stuck Sociedad on with my tea.

Nah. Messi, Pedro and Pique.

-

Just watched the first episode of Black Mirror. Thought it was good. For an absurd scenario it didn't feel unbelievable by the way it was portrayed.

Arnie

Nah. Messi, Pedro and Pique.

-

Just watched the first episode of Black Mirror. Thought it was good. For an absurd scenario it didn't feel unbelievable by the way it was portrayed.
Ta. Assume he played a good chunk of it.

Black Mirror is excellent. Buzzing for the Christmas special.

L1NETT

First ep of the first series and last of the second are the weakest Black Mirror eps pour moi

Entire History of You and Be Right Back are sensational TV

Linius

3200Fxa.png

iKuSaptWj8vdF.gif

Lovely subtle pass from Andersen. Deserved to become an assist :(

DizzyViciousAntarcticfurseal.gif

Kishna is a lovely weirdo from time to time. Great finishing work from Milik, assist Andersen.

GranularPitifulAmazondolphin.gif
ImpassionedRespectfulAlbertosaurus.gif

The true stunner of the night from our CB Veltman. That's not the kind of goal you'd expect from a CB. Just class.

iMiJ04cqBWqDk.gif

Milik with an assist this time, Klaassen finishing. He's been getting a goal every game now for the past three matches.

SorrowfulThatJaguar.gif

De Boer being content with how things were going.

Too bad we fell asleep during the second half, should have just scored more goals.

Arnie

First ep of the first series and last of the second are the weakest Black Mirror eps pour moi

Entire History of You and Be Right Back are senasational TV
I can never remember individual episodes like this.

I just watch it on telly, enjoy it and park the whole experience in one of my cerebral folds.

ATF487

All you cunts need to watch the MLS final that's on in 15 minutes. My local club (New England Revolution) is playing in it!!!

Top Bottom