• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

jts

...hate me...
I am having unexplainable fun editing the clubs in PES. lol

Too bad you can't get the sponsorships or change the crests, otherwise the editor is plenty powerful. Couldn't make Arsenal's 3rd kit tho.

Portuguese League team names are just wack.

uWwb2wQ.png

Posted? Sensational.

What an alright time to be alive.

We still got a Brøndby keeper though, and that left back is on his way to the bundesliga... Welcom

8YYQ9R8.gif

Welcome to Danish football.

Good thing when we're shit, the opponents will do the job for us

Y0jzoFY.gif

and in the end we can finally score without too much help

10sYAoW.gif

3MI4kRS.gif

PawxL86.jpg

El Topo

Persona 4 Golden is great. I expected the worst given the setting and character design, but it's a truly enjoyable (if very Japanese) game.

LTWheels

Finally sat down with a cup of tea and the Sunday Times. Just seen the article about AVB being linked to Liverpool. I expect it's already been mentioned in here.

Don't know how I feel about AVB. There is a good manager in there, but he just falls out with people easily.

Also got a small end of year bonus and used it to buy PS4 this weekend, and purchased PES15 in the sale, as everyone raves about it. PSN Name is just LTWheels.

Christ, I haven't played a PES game in years. Took me a while to figure about the what the tackle button is. So use to how FIFA changed it a few years back.

Finally sat down with a cup of tea and the Sunday Times. Just seen the article about AVB being linked to Liverpool. I expect it's already been mentioned in here.

Don't know how I feel about AVB. There is a good manager in there, but he just falls out with people easily.

Also got a small end of year bonus and used it to buy PS4 this weekend, and purchased PES15 in the sale, as everyone raves about it. PSN Name is just LTWheels.

Christ, I haven't played a PES game in years. Took me a while to figure about the what the tackle button is. So use to how FIFA changed it a few years back.

You can change it back to the FIFA controls, if you want.

jts

...hate me...
You can change it back to the FIFA controls, if you want.

Is there even anything equivalent to the FIFA defending with square in PES?

Just like otherwise I don't know how to have a teammate pressuring on FIFA.

Just seems that the 2 games have some fundamental differences in control nowadays. At least in defending.

Clegg

Looks like Falcao won't start tomorrow.

LvG says he isn't ready for more than 20 minutes of first team football at a time.

L1NETT

Begovic's (who is on MOTD 2 btw) English is really good

Sounds almost....North American? Did he live in the states/Canada at some point?

K1LLER7

Looks like Falcao won't start tomorrow.

LvG says he isn't ready for more than 20 minutes of first team football at a time.
He's played 40 mins or so since his return.

Think it's too soon for a start but you never know with Gaal. He might start him.

I would play Rooney and RVP up front, with Mata/Herrera behind in a diamond. But we might go 352 again.

Wilson will probably get dropped.

Fintan

He lived in Edmonton, Canada for a bit apparently. Even played for our U-20 squad.
He emigrated to Canada really young. I remember when Bosnia were in the world cup, the BBC had a segment where they mentioned that Dzeko was the only player who actually grew up in Bosnia.

Top Bottom