• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

I'm a long time lurker, i've noticed you always ask this regardless of whether or not that's already been answered which I already have...

You'll have to forgive him; he's very old. Memory isn't what it used to be and his mind plays tricks on him. He actually thinks he lives in New Zealand. We find it better to just play along with the fantasy like that Di Caprio & Scorcese film Gangs of New York.

Thanks, Internationally I support the Ga
a
lacticos.

"Oh great, another United fan..."
Wel...

Welcome. As a recent member of football gaf myself I sincerely hope you'll have a pleasant time with United gaf here. We aren't a bad bunch though. I can't speak for supporters of other clubs here but the Arsenal community here have some great posters like myself, wedward and Lightning.

Some other Arsenal posters here that I find to be nice and informative are jtb, phaze, Plasma, Shanks and Emiprime (and other good posters I can't remember now). Anyway we're all good guys here so I hope you get along with us :)

I'm a long time lurker, i've noticed you always ask this regardless of whether or not that's already been answered which I already have...
Haha that's funny but go easy on him. I haven't talked much to him (if at all FootballFan?) but he genuinely seems like a nice guy.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Mata seems like a nice guy

It’s going to be a special reunion, since Ronald Koeman was my manager in Valencia when I won my first title as a professional footballer: the Copa del Rey," wrote Mata in his blog.

"He was very important in my career because he gave me confidence and I played regularly, which is what every young player needs in his early years."

kOJiBPKl.jpg

Do United fans like Mata this week? I wish we could afford players like him

I'd say both teams will want to score more than the opposition but will be wary of conceding a higher amount than their adversaries tonight. Could go either way (or a draw)

Read this on another forum about the United game tonight. Bold prediction so it is.

Wilbur

Banned
Mata seems like a nice guy

kOJiBPKl.jpg

Do United fans like Mata this week? I wish we could afford players like him

Never not liked him m8. He's a lovely little bloke and a very skilful footballer. Just looks a bit lightweight sometimes and too inflexible. Really like him though.

@NYCFC
Trade: #NYCFC acquires international roster slot from @dcunited in exchange for allocation money.

lol you can do that? Well that all becomes a little meaningless then doesn't it.

Top Bottom