• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

That's not as fun then :(
image.php

That City thing is reminiscent of the Ministry Of Truth

Constant bombardment of shallow, borderline meaninless aims, unavoidable reminders of an unrealistic future ecosystem.

Honestly, it looks more like an indoctrination centre than an academy.

Want a draw tonight. Any result is slightly advantangeous, but I can't bring myself to be satisfied with a Man Utd win.

Marc

Any PC GAF'ers here getting Elite Dangerous?

I caved and pre-ordered it even though I hate everything the dev has said/done recently, but man it looks sooo good. I feel so weak, weak like Falcao's knee's. :(

GIFs

Of course it does Emil, photomode helps smoothen out the aliasing but It still looks remarkable in gameplay.

I'm playing it right now actually.

Holy shit, that looks amazing... where is my PS+ edition you Soony cunts.

Welcome Bakkus, will you get angry when the Saints smash you tonight or are you more of a teary eyed chap?
I need Pelle to score to save my fantasy team!

L1NETT

Witcher 3 delayed again

pls don't gothic 3 againpls don't be gothic 3 again

May 19 too.....right around exam time

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

----

Ooh forgot to say earlier...congrats Salazar!

Arnie

So work gave me an iPhone 6 today.

These things are like iPad Minis. The screen is HUGE.

Giving my white 5S to my mum for Christmas.

L1NETT

Been downgraded anyway m8

Move on.

Move on from the sequel to one the best games evaaarrrr? Just because of a few textures?

son I don't roll like that. Witcher till i die me. If this were another dev team I'd probably be panicking my tits off. But it's CDPR. They got this (gulp)

inky

Witcher 3 delayed again!

Yea, that's really sad, and really telling especially as it seems to be a reaction to the recent trailer response.

I've no doubts the game will be good, but maybe they over-promised and can't dig out of that hole fast enough right now. Shame.

Still need to play The Witcher 2. Played about half of the first game but stopped because combat is garbage and Geralt is an emotionless prick with no charisma.

Strange thing is the way the extended gameplay demo looked better than that trailer (imo anyway)

That indicates that the gameplay was from PC, and trailer was from console. But why would you make a trailer out of the graphically inferior version?

Or was the gameplay demo a slice of the game that the rest can't live up to, like the Dark Souls 2 Mirror Knight gameplay?

Or am I chatting shit, and the trailer looks about as good as the gameplay anyway?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Witcher 3 delayed again

pls don't gothic 3 againpls don't be gothic 3 again

May 19 too.....right around exam time

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

----

Ooh forgot to say earlier...congrats Salazar!

Yea, that's really sad, and really telling especially as it seems to be a reaction to the recent trailer response.

I've no doubts the game will be good, but maybe they over-promised and can't dig out of that hole fast enough right now. Shame.
what.....GUYS WHAT HAPPENED

WHY? WHAT TRAILER

This is all on consoles FUCK CONSOLES

L1NETT

what.....GUYS WHAT HAPPENED

WHY? WHAT TRAILER

This is all on consoles FUCK CONSOLES

Geoff Keighley's wanky thing had a trailer for TW3...look pretty ropey...cue dull downgrade anger....delay

Thing is witcher 3 is bombastically huge and (well, hopefully) not filled with hilariously poor copy and paste filler like Skyrim or Dragon Age. Of all the games to be delayed, and probably going through dev trouble its hardly unsurprising.

I'm getting more worried that we are gonna have a Gothic 3 all over again. Need a good FA Cup draw to settle me down. GIVE ME GAAL.

Facism

not yet, i'll get one after christmas. I can still send you this one but in the last 2/3 weeks it has been fucking up all over the place! I hope it's fine as a restart fixes it every time but it's getting annoying.

well it's better than what i've got now, which is a completely fucked 660 that doesn't work at all :p

Having to use my 260GTX :( Wow. Much 20fps. So low settings.

Clegg

I'm still rocking the 4s. Need to upgrade my iPhone soon.

Stopped caring about Witcher 3 after the first delay. I'll get it day 1 ofc but I've adopted the mindset that it'll be ready when it's ready. It hurts less that way.

United GAF have a doctor on the ranks. This means our opinion as a group is pretty much 100% right all the time even when we disagree with each other. That is the power of Dr. Sal.

Carbonox

Disappointed with the Witcher delay, oh well. That leaves fuck all in February now. The order looks gash and ... yeah...nothiiiiiiing until Bloodborne.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Geoff Keighley's wanky thing had a trailer for TW3...look pretty ropey...cue dull downgrade anger....delay

Thing is witcher 3 is bombastically huge and (well, hopefully) not filled with hilariously poor copy and paste filler like Skyrim or Dragon Age. Of all the games to be delayed, and probably going through dev trouble its hardly unsurprising.

I'm getting more worried that we are gonna have a Gothic 3 all over again. Need a good FA Cup draw to settle me down. GIVE ME GAAL.
Just watched the latest trailer and...it looked good enough for me :lol

no need to apologise CDPR bbs <3 take your time, I trust you. Blahblorne will keep me warm till May anyway
l1nett

Football hipster AND mediocre game fanboy.

Eep.
fack yer face
#teamzabo
Wahahahahaha nicely done

phaze

Strange thing is the way the extended gameplay demo looked better than that trailer (imo anyway)

That indicates that the gameplay was from PC, and trailer was from console. But why would you make a trailer out of the graphically inferior version?

Or was the gameplay demo a slice of the game that the rest can't live up to, like the Dark Souls 2 Mirror Knight gameplay?

Or am I chatting shit, and the trailer looks about as good as the gameplay anyway?

The first version looked worse, the later one on par I would say. Still below the VGX, E3 trailers.

Linius

No, they are still a pretty big phone Linius. You should try and use my gf's iPhone 4S she has for work - now that's difficult now :lol

---

iPhone users are stuck in the past m8, 4,7 inch ain't HUGE. It's a big screen yeah, but the term HUGE qualifies for phablets such as the Note, 6 Plus etc. 4.7 inch would actually be an ideal screen size with my hands. Those 4 inch iPhones are just tiny.

Also you DC'd, Manager posted that :p

Meier

That City thing is reminiscent of the Ministry Of Truth

Constant bombardment of shallow, borderline meaninless aims, unavoidable reminders of an unrealistic future ecosystem.

Honestly, it looks more like an indoctrination centre than an academy.

City want to have 4-6 club trained players in the first team squad. That means that an overwhelming majority won't make it at the club even when you consider the best case scenario.. but these kids will still get some great training in the interim which can lead to success elsewhere. Win-win for them.

No, they are still a pretty big phone Linius. You should try and use my gf's iPhone 4S she has for work - now that's difficult now :lol

My wife got the 6 after having a 4s. Before she shipped it off to Amazon for a trade-in, she went back to it for a moment and couldn't believe how tiny it was. The 5 felt the same after using the 6. I can't even imagine the jump from a 4S or earlier to say a 6+.

Linius

City want to have 4-6 club trained players in the first team squad. That means that an overwhelming majority won't make it at the club even when you consider the best case scenario.. but these kids will still get some great training in the interim which can lead to success elsewhere. Win-win for them.

Did Citeh come to Amsterdam yet to see how it's done? Most clubs come down here, take notes and learn.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
They're missing college and wasting their good years FOR NOTHING

How do you people sleep at night? HOW

Meier

Did Citeh come to Amsterdam yet to see how it's done? Most clubs come down here, take notes and learn.

They must have -- it's an insane campus, I'm sure there was significant study done on successful academies like Ajax and Barca among others.

bud

i have a 4s as well. what's really annoying is that audio randomly stops working. phone calls and facetiming works just fine, but when it comes to listening to music, the volumebar randomly craps out. happened to me earlier this as well, but it suddenly started working again.. that lasted for about four months and now it's gone back to shit.

i'll end up buying a 5s, eventually.

arkon

http://bitterballenbruid.com/

I love this blog. Some lady from the UK who married a Dutch guy and now lives here. She's basically writing about all things Dutch. As a Dutch person it's so funny to read all the observations she's making. I would almost think we're just a bunch of weirdos over here :p

The amusing dutch words are giving me the chuckles. Apretrots, boterham, wasbeer etc. Love some of the accompanying images.

Top Bottom