• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

RiggyRob

Lucky bastards with your iPhones. I'm using a Nokia 530 at the moment. I'd probably go european male for a 6/6+.

As soon as I got some disposable income this year I splashed out on the 5S to replace my Samsung Galaxy S3. World of difference, even the battery lasts longer, plus I don't need to upgrade to a bigger screen cause my hands are small anyway.

---

What's the outlook on tonight's game? From the sounds of it Southampton have got quite a few players injured but you never know. Wilson starting?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Nathan :lol I stopped reading after the 4th Harry Potter reference

J/k(rowling) I loved it! Brilliant stuff! But who are we kidding, it's Messi. The only thing impressive about Cristina is his numbers, the boring mechanical fuckcunt. I'm glad he's on the verge of 30s, Christ.

As soon as I got some disposable income this year I splashed out on the 5S to replace my Samsung Galaxy S3. World of difference, even the battery lasts longer, plus I don't need to upgrade to a bigger screen cause my hands are small anyway.

---

What's the outlook on tonight's game? From the sounds of it Southampton have got quite a few players injured but you never know. Wilson starting?

I'm a starving indie dev at the moment but I'm scraping bye with freelance work here and there. I do have a fund I'm building up that's for an iPad air, iPhone 6 and a new MacBook for when I'm closer to releasing my game. Problem is that my expected launch date keeps going further back and I don't want to buy outdated hardware. All that said, the 530 is a decent phone. Does everything I want phone wise and I've Fire HDX for any android shit that comes out.

As far as the match goes, everyone's thinking 1-3 to United which is a bit brazen. I think if United score first, they'll win it somewhat comfortably enough. If Southampton get the opener, I don't see United getting more than a draw. They don't have the bottle to turn a game around anymore.

Bakkus

So you're a two-teamer then? Please tell us more

I don't support anyone else who has ever played in the Champions League, although we were close once. Club Brugge beated us in a penalty shootout. Vålerenga IF. Once called 'Vallunga' on MUFC_Facebook Twitter account.

Linius

I don't support anyone else who has ever played in the Champions League, although we were close once. Club Brugge beated us in a penalty shootout. Vålerenga IF. Once called 'Vallunga' on MUFC_Facebook Twitter account.

Ah, Norway. Faridmon will approve you.

noal

Banned
Nathan :lol I stopped reading after the 4th Harry Potter reference

Jk I loved it! Brilliant stuff! But who are we kidding, it's Messi. The only thing impressive about Cristina is his numbers, the boring mechanical fuckcunt. I'm glad he's on the verge of 30s, Christ.

True; Cristina has become a stat machine but lets remember him while he was at United while he was still an unwritten book.

And lets not pretend Messi isn't thinking about their rivalry whilst drilling his housekeeper in the conservatory.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Mario Gomez "I bought a ping-pong table to try and get some of the adrenaline from sports that I'm missing so much, but I had to play sitting down because of the pain in my knee"

Fuck :lol how fucking sad is this :lol

lol you guys bought Grindheim off us. Rarely seen a more useless player.

Elchele

Mario Gomez "I bought a ping-pong table to try and get some of the adrenaline from sports that I'm missing so much, but I had to play sitting down because of the pain in my knee"

Fuck :lol how fucking sad is this :lol

Serie A as exciting as ping-pong confirmed

DominoKid

---

Were gonna wreck them 4-2

Bakkus

lol you guys bought Grindheim off us. Rarely seen a more useless player.
Yeah he used to be good in his first spell at the club, but after that I don't know what happened. He did become the match winner against Germany while he was at Herenveen crazy enough https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtc_M9Ez7bM at 2:20

Ah, Norway. Faridmon will approve you.
Yeah i've noticed Norway has little representation here compared to Denmark and Sweden.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
By any chance, anyone here know their shit about ancient Greece, their mythology and how it was related to their art? :/
They av' unlocked the secret to getting a proper sixpack that's all i know

and they're better than Italians in football

Boss chins too

Marc

yurt

Yurt

YUUUURRTTTTT!!!!!

Did you see Homeland? Peter Quinn man, what a guy.

acerimmr.jpg

Same. I made him my captain so I have big hopes.

Starting to realise I only like him for his looks, such a whore.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
yurt

Yurt

YUUUURRTTTTT!!!!!

Did you see Homeland? Peter Quinn man, what a guy.

acerimmr.jpg

Starting to realise I only like him for his looks, such a whore.

OH BAYBAY

Really loving this season!! Two more to go, surely it's too late to fuck it up now?

..r-right?

Marc

OH BAYBAY

Really loving this season!! Two more to go, surely it's too late fuck it up now?

We're on the home stretch, the Carrie factor may drag things down.
Peter Quinn is obviously going to kill half of Pakistan and take over the country. Announces himself as King, forces Carrie to marry him... realises she is a bitch and he has wasted his life. Finds a belt.

Hitch - Yeah, that is Rimmer. Quinn is basically Ace Rimmer and Jack Bauer's mutant assassin baby.

WJD

We really really have to win tonight.

3rd place

5 clear of Arsenal

7 clear of Liverpool

That said I can barely remember the last time we capitalised on our closest competitors dropping points and being general shitness. We'll see.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
We're on the home stretch, the Carrie factor may drag things down.
Peter Quinn is obviously going to kill half of Pakistan and take over the country. Announces himself as King, forces Carrie to marry him... realises she is a bitch and he has wasted his life. Finds a belt.

Hitch - Yeah, that is Rimmer. Quinn is basically Ace Rimmer and Jack Bauer's mutant assassin baby.
Finds a belt :looooool

Top Bottom