• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

Carbonox

To distract from our shit performance...

this cannot be fucking real

548302e5e332e.jpg-large

First Warrior and now New Balance. America's Hi-Tec.

doicare

Do people here genuinely not see why Manchester United are playing poorly? REALLY?

Does it perhaps have something to do with the fact that over half the first choice team is out injured?

Could it be that they can't even play their second choice players and have them come in for the first choice injured players because most of them are also injured as well?

Could it be because it's not even the same players out injured all the time meaning the rest of the team can't get use to playing with each other, it's somebody new out injured every week forcing a different team/formation every week.

Is there any team in world football that could have that many injuries and not have it effect their performances?

The thing that really really winds me about Fellaini more than anything is how sorry he feels for himself when he fucks up. No urgency to get back and amend for his error.

Reminds me of Berbz.

Meier

To distract from our shit performance...

this cannot be fucking real

http://www1.thesportbible.com/images/content/548302e5e332e.jpg-large[img][/QUOTE]

My god. I knew they were switching away from Warrior to the New Balance branding, but how shit does that look on there? Even discounting the hideous design.

holy shit man

Bring on Januzaj or Wilson. Choose creativity from the center or pace. Don't think Falco would be useful with everything behind him functioning at Liverpool levels.

Lightning

Banned
Just seen the team we're sending to Galatasaray. Not a bad team but wish Debuchy wasn't being risked for this nothing game. If he gets injured we are screwed.

Glad Sanchez is getting his rest. Clearly tired and played way to many minutes already.

Hope Koscielny is fit for Newcastle since Chambers has himself yet another suspension.

bud

one of my favourite things is when players throw their hands up after they've come to realize that there's no one to pass it to.

Top Bottom