• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

Meier

This Ashley Cole photo.. I'm dying. Someone make a head out of this:

Ashley-Cole-012.jpg

K1LLER7

Change the formation ffs.

Carrick our best player and he's playing deeper.

Young is terrible. Cut in and cross. Rinse and repeat.

TeegsD

I really just wish Gaal would give his reasoning for sticking to a back three. I don't entirely hate the idea but man, its not working out in the PL thus far

Dark Rider

I really just wish Gaal would give his reasoning for sticking to a back three. I don't entirely hate the idea but man, its not working out in the PL thus far

it doesn't work anywhere (unless you have a team that is leagues better than the rest)

Gaal just hope he outscore the opponent

TeegsD

We have to rely on Valencia and Young to create chances and neither have a creative bone in their body. Young probably couldn't fucking color a drawing if it had a color-number key

Wilbur

Banned

Well i would think its so:

- we can play wingers as wing backs and not full backs
- we can play three centre backs as so to minimise the lack of bodies when they're all so shit or inexperienced
- we can play two up front

There's logic behind it but not the right personnel. And none of our defenders know what we're doing.

Carrick the only outfield player with any credit. Fellaini's been horrendous. Mata anonymous. Rooney just keeps giving it away.

Top Bottom