• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

inky

WHAT THE FUCK? I went to get some cereal, literally missed 5-10 minutes and they are already 3-1?????

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Danchi

I think I'm done with the Premier League this season. No-one is even going to get close to Chelsea (and that was evident months ago). Outside of them, Southampton, and maybe West Ham, is there any fans who are particularly happy with how they're teams are performing?

Maybe Utd, but only because their standards have been so drastically lowered lately.

Walshy

Disgraceful performance from Liverpool's defence, again.

Rodgers deserves alot of criticism for his first XI today. Why is Toure not starting?

faridmon

I think I'm done with the Premier League this season. No-one is even going to get close to Chelsea (and that was evident months ago). Outside of them, Southampton, and maybe West Ham, is there any fans who are particularly happy with how they're teams are performing?

Maybe Utd, but only because their standards have been so drastically lowered lately.

erm.... that is exactly what makes the league exciting?

Chelsea might run away with the whole thing but 2-20 is still undecided. I am not happy with Everton performance, but Every game is still one to look forward!

Holyshit! Who was sleeping behind Rodgers?

BNis1vw.gif

Sohois told us that Liverpool dropping out of the top 4 and United getting top 4 wasn't likely to happen. His statistics told us. What is going on?

Danchi

erm.... that is exactly what makes the league exciting?

Chelsea might run away with the whole thing but 2-20 is still undecided. I am not happy with Everton performance, but Every game is still one to look forward!

I don't find it particularly exciting because the vast majority of those teams are playing so bad. It's just a fight for mediocrity.

sohois

Sohois told us that Liverpool dropping out of the top 4 and United getting top 4 wasn't likely to happen. His statistics told us. What is going on?

It remains quite unlikely for United to get top 4 at this point. As for Liverpool, at most one would predict a 30% likelihood at the beginning of the season of a top 4 finish. Currently that percentage is quite diminished.

Top Bottom