• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

Blablurn

tumblr_nficj8dK7E1qgmhjro1_250.gif
tumblr_nficj8dK7E1qgmhjro2_250.gif

Schweini stylin' Firminho lol

Carbonox

"They don't have to sell. [Southampton] have a choice," said a smiling Brendan Rodgers when asked if he felt any guilt for poaching three of his opposition's players.

"Maybe Southampton's objectives have changed. They were looking to be a Champions League club, I believe."

So, did he feel sorry for them?

"I don't have sympathy, no," said Rodgers.

But Brendan, why did those Southampton players want to leave?

"It's the nature of it. The players will want to compete at the highest level they possibly can."

Oh, okay then.

soton-level.png

NBJssRC.gif

For guys who've played the new Dragon Age

1) Can I get much out of the story without playing either of the first 2?
2) Is the world fun to explore?
3) Is it good?

I was in your boat too. I've got the game (just finishing up on Unity first before I fire it up) but didn't play the first two (own Origins though). I decided to read up on the following to get me up to speed at a basic level:

http://kotaku.com/a-beginners-guide...m_source=Kotaku_Twitter&utm_medium=Socialflow

Nicktendo86

Be interesting, I think alot of players will go next summer, can maybe scrape top 4 with this lot but we cant do much more, he is starting to realise that for sure.

Wooders said minimal jan activity too :(
I don't believe him tbh, hope he has learned his lesson last summer saying 'we can break the record' blah blah and just inflates prices.

Luci post if you're okay.

Nope, I'm not. We could've won this one, easily. Inter had a few chances but in the end we should've been more cynical. Essien on the pitch is somehow still a thing, I don't get why Van Ginkel (hell, even Monto) couldn't play like 20 minutes in the second half.

I also don't get how Zapata manages to get almost everything right yet fucks up with the worst timing. Really, he was like Baresi or Maldini from time to time, yet he had to do his thing.

I hope they find Palacio in De Sciglio's pocket tonight.

Top Bottom