• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.
brace your self liverpool GAF.... the end of Rogers era have already started from last Tuesday !

1. Out of the Champions League = DONE !
2. Get beaten by united.
3. Out of the quarter finals of the league cup by Bournemouth.
4. Get humiliated by Arsenal in Anfield.

El Topo

brace your self liverpool GAF.... the end of Rogers era have already started from last Tuesday !

1. Out of the Champions League = DONE !
2. Get beaten by united.
3. Out of the quarter finals of the league cup by Bournemouth.
4. Get humiliated by Arsenal in Anfield.

There's no way all four things will come true. I could see the first three, but getting humiliated by Arsenal?

The way the media are reacting to Cahill's dive yesterday is more disgusting than the dive itself. Utter hysteria and pointless storyline generating.

YoungFocusedAlbertosaurus.gif

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Christ I'm 26 today.

Must be getting old. First time my back aches after sleeping on a sofa.

Happy Birthday

True to form I wake up scared we will get trounced

Id take a draw now

jts

...hate me...
Christ I'm 26 today.

Must be getting old. First time my back aches after sleeping on a sofa.

Usually backs tend to have a strong awareness of the number of complete orbits of the Earth around the Sun since you were born.

Congratulations!

ure very young m98

You're an Arsenal fan, aren't you Eddie.

I can tell.

Nope.... Liverpool through and through.I live about 20min from Anfield actually.

I dont mind brenden really... he is a young manager with a great character. But nowadays characters dont do you any favors if you dont have the winning mentality and the right tactics.

Zabojnik

Ordinary administration so far, but we need another in the second half. Samp are gonna risk it all, Morata should be useful on the counter.

Also, Coman. Max pls.

ghst

thanks for the laugh
cheeky 0-1 please. i'll suffer through brenny's smug methane exhalations to go 3rd for another week.

not going to happen though, is it. think i'll go soak up the despair in the pub.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Happy birthday mate!

And happy birthday to Atticus!

You're 36. I'm 36. I think Operon is 36.

Father noah gets all the old jokes.

FF is 56 and hardly gets any now.

Okay, father noah will lead Old Footy-GAF!
L1nny is the oldest soul here, no doubt.

He's a 4th incarnation at least

You can tell that he fought in both wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom