• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
The crazy thing about this LVG era is that despite his XI having only two natural defenders, you just know they are going to win. They are starting to get close to Fergie's way of winning despite being shit.

Wilbur

Banned
The crazy thing about this LVG era is that despite his XI having only two natural defenders, you just know they are going to win. They are starting to get close to Fergie's way of winning despite being shit.

Well no, I'd argue its because we're playing a team that have been even shitter.

Scum

Have we lost yet?

Bungie was right, innit. Ra's is simply brute forcing his way to a Top 4 finish.

pappe

Dont think its a 3-5-2. i think its back to the diamond formation. Rooney at the tip, Carrick at the base and Mata and Fellaini on sides.

Or I hope it is.

Bumhead

Banned
It's quite weird that as a mid table, generally financially stricken Championship outfit, we have two goalkeepers better than what Liverpool and Arsenal have put out this season.

Incidentally we had both Martinez and Jones on loan, too.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Evans and a coming back Jones

Thats not good at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom