• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pennywise

Welcome

Who do you support

The joke is getting as old as you now.
Uus4Plt.png

Clegg

Steve Bates is speculating a Fellaini start. Extremely worrying if true. Marwan was diabolically shite against Southampton yet now appears to be undroppable and Herrera can't force his way I to the team.

Arnie

Ugh fuck

It's today

I just don't want to see Brendan sad. I can be sad. I'm used to it. It consumes me on a weekly basis. But I want to see Brendan happy. I want the fans to be happy with Brendan.

But... Lovren

Salazar

Fuck William Wallace

Owain Glyndwr is yer man.

Steve Bates is speculating a Fellaini start. Extremely worrying if true. Marwan was diabolically shite against Southampton yet now appears to be undroppable and Herrera can't force his way I to the team.

I would have dropped him. Can't see him maximising Carrick's time on the ball.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much

Gaal doesn't think Herrera is tough enough, same with Mata. He only plays them when he has no other choice.

Blablurn

The joke is getting as old as you now.
Uus4Plt.png
All our stuff is getting old

Yurt posting random movie pics

Penny talking about himself in the third person

Bud asking random stuff

Wooden posting random photos

Blablurns whole character

Wilbur talking about ass

Elsk hating on pep even thonwe dominate

We cannot go back

TeddyBoy

Ugh fuck

It's today

I just don't want to see Brendan sad. I can be sad. I'm used to it. It consumes me on a weekly basis. But I want to see Brendan happy. I want the fans to be happy with Brendan.

But... Lovren

Believe Arnie. Sterling will be our saviour and score a screamer in the first 10 minutes and we'll defend for Brendan's life.

Jones will surprisingly have a quiet game.

Arnie

Speculation on our lineup involves a front three of Coutinho, Lallana and Sterling (no recognised striker). And Lovren starting.

GG MU
Believe Arnie. Sterling will be our saviour and score a screamer in the first 10 minutes and we'll defend for Brendan's life.

Jones will surprisingly have a quiet game.
Yessssss

Yesssss

Yess

Yes..

Yes?

Maybe

Arnie

If ever we've needed you, Yurt, it's today.

Fuck Gaal. Fuck Horse. Fuck Salazar San. Fuck Viva. Fuck Tim Schafer (not Kermit, forget that lettuce).

Get behind Joe Allen.
Liverpool are going to play really well today but we'll still "undeservedly" nick it.

Prediction!
Just for context the last time we played really well was against Spurs.

I highly doubt it.

Fuck Gaal. Fuck Horse. Fuck Salazar San. Fuck Viva. Fuck Tim Schafer (not Kermit, forget that lettuce).

Get behind Joe Allen.

I highly doubt it.

Sorry Arnie.

Yurt's with us.

GG JU

WJD

Get behind Joe Allen.

I highly doubt it.

I guess by "really well" I just meant "better than against Palace"

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
B4xMJH-CUAAEN8f.png

#PirloIsNotImpressed

that can't be a real quote :lol

Morata-kun is starting today. YES MAX. I hope he scores, 'cause I'd like Llorente to feel the heat.

Zabo it would be incredibly funny/incredibly sad if we dig out all of your "Morata is starting!! ;_;" posts from the beginning of the season

He has only started ONCE so far, it'll always and forever be Llorente

FOREVER

AND

EVER

AND

EVER

images-conditions-vertigo-250x250.png

Pennywise

All our stuff is getting old

Yurt posting random movie pics

Penny talking about himself in the third person

Bud asking random stuff

Wooden posting random photos

Blablurns whole character

Wilbur talking about ass

Elsk hating on pep even thonwe dominate

We cannot go back

Pls Penny is just desperate.

Clegg

Shame, thought Herrera looked good when he came on against Southampton. Mata has been Ozil-like lately.

Could be a big game player, though.
If course he can. He has the quality but rarely influences games like he should. Part of that is down to the way we play though. We want to play in swift movements up the pitch but stick an absolute donkey in the centre of the pitch. Our football really was better with Herrera even if he does give the ball away a bit.

Salazar

Man, Beach Boys concert videos are a tough watch.

Brian Wilson does not know where he is, who he is, who any of these people are.

Am I the only one who hasn't been impressed with Januzaj this season?

I know the potential the kid has but he was just inefficient. I'd rather him fuck of to Inter where he'll get regular game time and fucking learn some fashion sense while at it.

Clegg

John Ruddy thinks Joe Hart has been the best keeper in the league for the last 5 seasons.

De Gea has been better for the last three but let's go Joe!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Am I the only one who hasn't been impressed with Januzaj this season?

I know the potential the kid has but he was just inefficient. I'd rather him fuck of to Inter where he'll get regular game time and fucking learn some fashion sense while at it.
YOU DO NOT GIVE TO INTER

YoU TAKETH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom