• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
The passing from both teams has been even worse than I expected.

inky

Fellaini is only going to get benched after he gets sent off, isn't he?

We get it Ghoul, you want height and strength in a sea of midgets. He's a fucking big liability everywhere else...

Wilbur

Banned
Mata's too lightweight. Looked great at Chelsea but that was when he had robust fuckers around him. He does nothing in a team like this.

Labadal

I don't really see how this is Rodgers fault.

I think sacking the manager is the easy way out.

People complained about Balotelli not scoring, but what have we done without him? Only to strikers that have been good under Rodgers are Suarez and Sturridge. Everyone else has sucked balls. No creativity, no organized press, no solid defending. No nothing. It's been this for almost half a season. We can't live on the excuse that Suarez left and Sturridge is injured forever, can we?

I will always like Rodgers for the way we played last season, but if not Rodgers' falut then whose? This is mostly his team with players he bought. He can't complain about that. Most of our signings under him have been poor to abysmal.

Arnie

People complained about Balotelli not scoring, but what have we done without him? Only to strikers that have been good under Rodgers are Suarez and Sturridge. Everyone else has sucked balls. No creativity, no organized press, no solid defending. No nothing. It's been this for almost half a season. We can't live on the excuse that Suarez left and Sturridge is injured forever, can we?

I will always like Rodgers for the way we played last season, but if not Rodgers' falut then whose? This is mostly his team with players he bought. He can't complain about that. Most of our signings under him have been poor to abysmal.
I agree regarding recruitment.

I dislike almost all of our summer signings.

And if I'm honest Joe Allen is never going to be a top player.

Labadal

Every time I see Joe Allen or Glen Johnson start, a little piece of me dies. The same goes for Lovren, Moreno and a few more players. I'm going to die at the age of 30. That is, in a few months.

LTWheels

Allen is a good first sub, for games where we lose control of midfield and need an extra body.

That's about it.

tri_willy

does gerrard count??? he was like a new signing :p

Humidex

Every time I see Joe Allen or Glen Johnson start, a little piece of me dies. The same goes for Lovren, Moreno and a few more players. I'm going to die at the age of 30. That is, in a few months.

Anything we should consider for your elegy?

Perhaps something like, "Thanks Brenda"?

Arnie

Hahaha it's not possible for me to hate a human being more than I do Ashley Young.

He's just the worst thing, ever.

Wilbur

Banned
This old cunt behind me won't shut his fucking mouth

he look and sounds like an Orc as well, cockney growl and fucking nineteen teeth missing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom