• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scum

Mata's too lightweight. Looked great at Chelsea but that was when he had robust fuckers around him. He does nothing in a team like this.

iQL2bfbIseR4S.png

Arnie

I'm not even bothered. I'm ambivalent.

Football is stupid. A six year old with an iPad is in a better position to officiate than the officials we employ. You don't even need GCSEs to do a better job than what we currently have.

You can have all the prep in the world but if the officials fuck you and let unlawful shit happen then there's nothig you can do.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I mean we've been far and away the better side but we're 2 goals down.

Awful game.

The better side in what sense? That you've hit some shots straight at De Gea?

You can't even deal with Valencia.

Only way that's a good call in any conceivable way is if you think rvp's missed the header, and even then you might call interference.

I dunno.

interference doesn't work like that.

Really hard one to call, my initial assumption was that RVP missed it, the ball look like it kept the same trajectory. Only RVP will really know.

dc89

I'm not even bothered. I'm ambivalent.

Football is stupid. A six year old with an iPad is in a better position to officiate than the officials we employ. You don't even need GCSEs to do a better job than what we currently have.

You can have all the prep in the world but if the officials fuck you and let unlawful shit happen then there's nothig you can do.

Amen.

jesalr

Only way that's a good call in any conceivable way is if you think rvp's missed the header, and even then you might call interference.

I dunno.

It couldn't be interference if he missed the header, since neither were offside from the pass.

Wilbur

Banned
of course it would not be offside if he hadn't touched the ball but he did

interference doesn't work like that.

Really hard one to call, my initial assumption was that RVP missed it, the ball look like it kept the same trajectory. Only RVP will really know.

Yeah I don't know exactly how interference worked, because you could say Skrtel could have gotten it away without van Persie's presence.

I don't know the bloody rules m8

I'm not a referee

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I thought straight away that RVP got a touch on the cross. I guess the TV camera angle helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom