• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Dre5EVl.png

A little fact about FC Utrecht, they're the only that can say they have a positive balance against Ajax under De Boer. After today: 2W, 3D, 3L.

DifficultSafeCricket.gif
WeakAptJohndory.gif

The Puskas Award (eh Meier) worthy 1-0 from Thulani Serero.

SlowBlackIndianskimmer.gif

Kishna being subbed off for El Ghazi. Watch the time.

PointlessSourEasternnewt.gif
LiveEagerKodiakbear.gif

El Ghazi hitting making the third goal, barely on the pitch. And a beautiful one too.

MiniatureFirmGraysquirrel.gif

De Boer poking fun with Kishna, "Good sub eh m8".

Our second half was very sloppy and bad so that third goal was very welcome to put things to an end. Happy to take the three points. Two more games to go before the winter break.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Saw Gone Girl yesterday and honestly ... it just didn't click with me. Solid effort from Fincher, that much is obvious, but ehhh. Something felt off.
I fucking loved it, one of his best movies no doubt

Thanks to a friend of mine telling me that it was a REAL story 😂 so you can imagine just how horrified, fascinated and aroused I was during that journey

ghst

thanks for the laugh
Well we already knew he's no worse than Mignolet, the question was whether he's any better than him.

he definitely looked worse than mignolet. i'd take shitty goal kicks and the occasional howler over diving in the opposite direction to every ball that comes at him.

Jburton

Banned
So who is this new keeper Brenton has decided to go for over the indefinitely dropped Mignolet?

Good keepers are rare, and costly.

And what striker, Bony I doubt would go.

Berahino?

So who is this new keeper Brenton has decided to go for over the indefinitely dropped Mignolet?

Good keepers are rare, and costly.

And what striker, Bony I doubt would go.

Berahino?

I'll fucking commit Sirigu if we sign Penahino

Fuck knows what striker we'll go after, hard enough getting them in the summer. Anyone who is truy good enough, will not be sold by their club halfway through the season.

Fuck knows what striker we'll go after, hard enough getting them in the summer. Anyone who is truy good enough, will not be sold by their club halfway through the season.

Torres is available, its time for him to been saved by the touch of Brendan.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Neto is not a bad keeper

He's not WC but he's better than Mig the Merciful, Reina and Jones lad.

He'll also be very cheap

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Bow to your new fantasy God, football thread. I don't even like the dumb Brit soccering competition, whatever it's called.
Shake

What now

Where do we go from here

And do you think tomorrow's papers will call the championship 'falsified' after Roma's game with Genoa? I mean, it's only fair right

right

Rikkun

I'm faithful to my gf. You have to go without me. Or we 3 meet up and get you a girl.
Stop hoarding vaginas Bla pls
I'll go with you Rikkun, I've not been lucky enough to get with an Asian girl yet.

yet.

YES WILL. K-POP WILL FINALLY BEND TO US.

Shake

What now

Where do we go from here

And do you think tomorrow's papers will call the championship 'falsified' after Roma's game with Genoa? I mean, it's only fair right

right

yeah right.

jts

...hate me...
Lucky shit cunts leading the fucking game 2-0 while being fucking overpowered I just hope this is like Adriaanse's season when won at Dragão but lost the league, but then again everything is possible when you're carried by refs.

I'm glad these cunts were trashed out of europe altogether where they don't get any ref protection that they sorely need.

OneTwoTee

Banned
Girlfriend just text me, she's in a pub somewhere and the replay of the Pool-United game is on.

"I know nothing about football but even I can see the mistakes they're making"

Sums it up quite nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom