• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

jts

...hate me...
This is some bullshit.

Bullshit score to add to a bullshit table.

Talk about ruining a great day FFS.

Wilbur

Banned
But I thought brevity was the game around here....?

KDB - still Chelsea, no?

Eh you say brevity, but say he was meeting with african american rights activists he wouldn't say "the blacks"

If he was english he'd deserve slating. As he's not... maybe give him a pass :lol

jts

...hate me...
Isn't there even an entity called Special Olympics? For children with disabilities?

I dunno, he's not even a native speaker like it has been said.

Don't go all modern social media on him ffs. Judge the intentions not the words, christ.

Andrefpvs

https://www.facebook.com/EnjiCosplay

myyqQEs.png
Qn7jPOo.png

Ai mãe!

And do you think tomorrow's papers will call the championship 'falsified' after Roma's game with Genoa? I mean, it's only fair right

right
Sometimes referees get things wrong is what I've heard. These things balance themselves out over the course of a season. Let's not get excitable because a big team got a few lucky breaks!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
9 years later Benfica finally wins at Porto (0-2)

we might have been embarassing in the CL this year, but at least at home we are trucking along, now 6 points ahead of second place.

Still too early (not even halfway) but this win at Porto is HUGE, maybe we'll finally get our 2 championships in a row which we also havent done in fuck knows how many years

Marc

The Specials... christ, I'm dying. :D

Maybe that's their band name....

Unfortunately missed todays hilarity, sounds like the 3-0 win was flattering Man United? Not sure how Rodgers goes from here, he bought some proper shite. No way out of that. Plus how do you fix it with him still in charge, he obviously can't pick a player for toffee. Even Sturridge and Coutinho were most likely Comoli signings. And they got a fair chunk of the cash back they wasted on his shit signings, they had some sell on value. Not sure any player Rodgers threw cash on can get it back.

Wilbur

Banned
You want spoilers m8 ?
What exactly are you looking for ?

What happens to Jorah Mormont is something I could tell...
Damn that fucking GRRM should finally release the next book, I'm starving :<

if the series doesnt end with jorah fucking dany so hard she gives birth to a dragon then im out

Pennywise

if the series doesnt end with jorah fucking dany so hard she gives birth to a dragon then im out

Just look forward to the next Jorah passage coming up sooner or later, was one of my favorites D:

Moyes still waiting for his first win.
Just a draw against Bilbao tonight.
Poor David.

El Topo

Second series was disappointing compared to the first I thought. Still good though.

I don't care as long as there's less Jason Biggs. Also given the shit I've watched lately the second season can't possibly disappoint me. Heck, I've watched all of Hemlock Grove, can't be worse than that.

L1NETT

Golf is as legitimate as driving a fucking car.

Would have liked to have seen the Paralympic Skier and her guide win, or Pavey.

Always gonna between Rory and dickhead Stevo born Hamilton mind.

Actually no, Jon Stead should have won.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom