• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack cw

I love how City has been written off because "It's Barca!"

Nah. More because of their performance. Barca isn't in great shape either but they win most of their games in CL and the team is better working. City being dominated for over 75 minutes by 10 men who played for nothing isn't really convincing.

Lightning

Banned
If we get past Monaco, I'll say bring on the big boys. By then hopefully we'll have the boys back from the injury.
Lol. Only to be replaced by new injuries? I want us to go as far as possible in the tournament but I really want Bayern vs Madrid in the last 8. They can beat one another up for the good of humanity.

Everton got Young Boys. Kind draw there.

dc89

B45ax6WCAAIwORj.jpg:large

Early poll on MEN :lol

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Evil Within is the most disappointing game I've played this year. First couple of chapters had me proper melting and then it fucking divebombs in to Ebola tier, pulls itself back up slightly for a couple of mid-game chapters and then it's out sight back down the shitter with a burning sensation like a post dodgy curry dump. There is absolutely nothing redeemable about the game when it goes off on one of its janky Japanese TPS crusades.
Nooooooooooooooooooooo

You should like it then.
It's pretty similar with the gameplay and you easily feel that it's an Mikami game after all.

I guess you never played Resident Evil 1 ?
Get the Remake for the PS4 in January then, coming for 20 bucks.

I actually have Resi 1...for the Wii lol

never played it tho, maybe I'll get that remake then.

Most perfectly paced game ever made. TLoU probably as close as any game has come to it yet.

Yep, just incredible. One of the best games ever made.

Evil Within is the most disappointing game I've played this year. First couple of chapters had me proper melting and then it fucking divebombs in to Ebola tier, pulls itself back up slightly for a couple of mid-game chapters and then it's out sight back down the shitter with a burning sensation like a post dodgy curry dump. There is absolutely nothing redeemable about the game when it goes off on one of its janky Japanese TPS crusades.

That's a bit much m8.

I thought it was pretty decent if not quite spectacular.

nemesun

Lol. Only to be replaced by new injuries? I want us to go as far as possible in the tournament but I really want Bayern vs Madrid in the last 8. They can beat one another up for the good of humanity.

Everton got Young Boys. Kind draw there.
I rather get Bayern or Real over Chelsea or even Citeh. We have lost to every single domestic team we've faced in the knockout stage of CL in the past decade.

Pennywise

That's a bit much m8.

I thought it was pretty decent if not quite spectacular.

Yes Horse.
It certainly had some flaws and wasn't on the same level as RE4, but it was a pretty good game after all.

I actually have Resi 1...for the Wii lol

never played it tho, maybe I'll get that remake then.
Well the Wii version is already the remake, but they remastered it once again.
It's a fucking great game regardless.

The remake of Resident Evil is a showcase on how companies should do a remake.

Scum

That's what I thought. I mean, I think Barca will narrowly go through, but wouldn't be surprised at all if it was the other way around.

#FraudEnrique. Messi will get him sacked. Plus, Atl. Madrid strikers have always been a pain in Barca's arse.

Meier

Even our U-19s aren't safe from Uefa's wrath. We scored 18 points in the group stage and get a team who managed 15 points (Schalke). *shakes fist*

L1NETT

Liverpoool fans, is LFC TV not free anymore?

Our U18s are playing yours this evening in the FA Youth Cup and I kinda wanna watch it

Salazar

Beautiful draw

The equivalent of a samurai dying by the sword in battle. What a way to go, couldn't have asked for more

KgrRKTw.gif

^ How to sell a fight scene

[Not implying that there would be anything fraudulent or choreographed in Juve v BVB. Oh no]

Clegg

Watching a replay of the United game. If we weren't so short on defenders I'd send Evans to the reserves. Was absolutely abysmal. That back pass straight to Sterling was a sin.

Bold One

bloody hell m8,

do you write for the metro?

Salazar

Watching a replay of the United game. If we weren't so short on defenders I'd send Evans to the reserves. Was absolutely abysmal. That back pass straight to Sterling was a sin.

Jones was an upside, generally. A few aimless chips in their half, but he was fast, aggressive, generally well-positioned.

Impressed with the way Fellaini raised his game after a shocking start. I still want us to use him for impact and particular strategies - not as a general starter. But some of his chasing and tackling was very good. [srsly though, Herrera is the business]

OH BB! Is this from Seven Samurai? ?

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x13qgn6_samurai-assassin-1965-final-battle-scene-spoiler_shortfilms

Tough for football to live up to that, lol. That's how you end a goddamn film.

Seems the Bale to United and Hazard to Real rumours keep coming back.
If this theoretically did happen, where would Hazard would play? On the middle or the right? I can see him playing in the middle behind Benz but the right would just be a huge waste. He sure as heck wouldn't be in CR7's position.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom