• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack cw

but then you'll miss the opportunity for revenge, friend
No need for revenge. We shat so many times on your parade, that I doubt we are the ones out for revenge ;D
No way in hell, Schlacke is just too shit and Madrid too good.

Juve will not kick us out. They know the dream of playing second division and CL football at the same time.

Well, to be honest in February with Tuchel you might have a chance to make it.

nemesun

Happy with a Monaco draw.

A4Absxz.gif

Last year Mourinho said he was Gala for Drogba reunion. This year he says he wants PSG because it would be a good match. Just more proof of the oil club conspiracy that are deeply in the pockets of Uefa.

Happy with a Monaco draw.

A4Absxz.gif

Sure should be, the best you could get.

pulga

Banned
No need for revenge. We shat so many times on your parade, that I doubt we are the ones out for revenge ;D

Stop living in the past, we unlocked La Decima after sucking the mana out of your battered corpse

Bayern are nothing but minnows to us, and Madrid doesn't take revenge on minnows.

But I guess you need another slapping around loooooooool

bud23

Fucking Schalke again. Meh. I wanted Arsenal.

Whatever.

Madrid
Farsa
Patetico
Chelsea
Dortmund
Bayern
Porto
Arsenal

Kiraly

The pigs of Munich will be squealing for mercy after being drawn to Madrid, the rulers of football and Catalunya.

KidJr

Chelsea are going to give PSG that work, PSG arnt on the same level as Chelsea. I dont think it'll be a big win but I really cannot see any other outcome other than a Chelsea win.

I actually think Barca vs Man City is probably the most evenly matched in my opinion and even then I think Barca are probably a level above Man City this year. Will be a better game than PSG Chelsea though, I'm sure of that.

And thank FUCK for us drawing Monaco, not easy but we should win especially if we have a full strength squad by Feb.

Jack cw

Stop living in the past, we unlocked La Decima after sucking the mana out of your battered corpse

Bayern are nothing but minnows to us, and Madrid doesn't take revenge on minnows.

But I guess you need another slapping around loooooooool

Haha, it always amazes me how much of a complex you have with better oppositions. First it was your obsession with Barca and now its Bayern. Pretty predictable plug.
There you go:
The pigs of Munich will be squealing for mercy after being drawn to Madrid, the rulers of football and Catalunya.

nemesun

As for my prediction:

Basel v Porto
Monaco v Arsenal
Bayern v Shakhtar
Real v Schalke
Borussia v Juve
Atletico v Leverkusen
Barca v Man City
Chelsea v PSG

pulga

Banned
Haha, it always amazes me how much of a complex you have with better oppositions. First it was your obsession with Barca and now its Bayern. Pretty predictable plug.
There you go:

Please explain what you mean by complex?

I dont think you know what that word means

I just want to batter Bayern around again, you're our good luck charm. Whats wrong with that?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
On current form, we'll demolish BVB

But come Feb who knows? We might lose more players and our transformation into an Allegri team will be complete

Lightning

Banned
On current form, we'll demolish BVB

But come Feb who knows? We might lose more players and our transformation into an Allegri team will be complete
Dunno man. If Reus, Hummels etc come back into form then it could be a tough game. Imo it's the most exciting game of the round aside from our game of course.

Jack cw

Please explain what you mean by complex?

I dont think you know what that word means

I just want to batter Bayern around again, you're our good luck charm. Whats wrong with that?

I know your memory isn't the best, but pls look at your post history. More posts about Pep, Messi, Bayern and Barca.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Dunno man. If Reus, Hummels etc come back into form then it could be a tough game. Imo it's the most exciting game of the round aside from our game of course.
People seem to forget that we're in an injury crisis as well

Barzagli (!!!!!!!!!!!!) out
Asamoah
Caceres
And let's be honest...Vidal's left knee/brain

pulga

Banned
I know your memory isn't the best, but pls look at your post history. More posts about Pep, Messi, Bayern and Barca.

Because I was responding to you, the person who actually brought Madrid up in the first place?

Talk about memory not being the best looooooooooool

My dad wants a driving game for his PS4, but there isn't any good ones to the point where I'm considering drive club.
CZooEXr.png

How is Need for Speed: Rivals?

pulga

Banned
Jack cw: talks shit about Madrid
Pulga responds
Jack cw: omg you have such a complex always talking about Bayern

...what? Hahahahah

Bayern fans man, the non competition in the Bundesliga has melted their brains to mush

twdnewh_k

My predictions:
- Bayern and R.Madrid will go through easy.
- PSG will upset Chelsea
- Barca will destroy city.
- Arsenal, Juve, Porto and Athletico will make it through with tough games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom