• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoodyFog

B45IeMlCAAAFiKi.jpg

FFS our CM is a moron

Splatt

I can easily see Monaco giving Arsene the middle finger and passing through to the next round.

They conceded only once in the group stages

Lightning

Banned
People seem to forget that we're in an injury crisis as well

Barzagli (!!!!!!!!!!!!) out
Asamoah
Caceres
And let's be honest...Vidal's left knee/brain
It's not so much an injury crisis that I was referring to but more form as well. Dortmund are in a bad place but 2 months is a LONG time in football terms.

pulga

Banned
OfficialAllegri: Questa volta niente #fiuuu. L'urna poteva essere più magnanima ma anche più crudele. Dovremo vendicare la sconfitta in finale del '97!

#fiuuu? Allegri pls hahaha

For fucks sake, Alexander Kacaniklic returning to Fulham half a year too early.

Well, at least that surely must mean we buy a winger and a forward.

Pennywise

That's a better price, cheers m8

Well, Resident Evil 4 is in my top 5 games ever, but I've not played any of his other games (I think)
You should like it then.
It's pretty similar with the gameplay and you easily feel that it's an Mikami game after all.

I guess you never played Resident Evil 1 ?
Get the Remake for the PS4 in January then, coming for 20 bucks.

He doesn't even have a car actually lol. He buys bicycles in the car price range though.
JzKGOjM.png

ffs, well. I would get him the last of us, but I'm pretty sure he would never make it past the first combat. Fuck it, he's getting driveclub I think. It's that

He is a Schalke fan after all, nothing to suprising
Uus4Plt.png

Just get him Driveclub.

Carbonox

Evil Within is the most disappointing game I've played this year. First couple of chapters had me proper melting and then it fucking divebombs in to Ebola tier, pulls itself back up slightly for a couple of mid-game chapters and then it's out sight back down the shitter with a burning sensation like a post dodgy curry dump. There is absolutely nothing redeemable about the game when it goes off on one of its janky Japanese TPS crusades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom