• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bold One

Bit late, but just came back from Interstellar.

I liked it, it reminded me of Inception as in I am still trying to wrap my head around it.

- Too much McConaughey, he's a superb actor I like him but...too much, could have done with more Chastain though

- dat Nolan bloat, why are this guy's films about 20 minutes too long?

- Superb robot design...yeah

- Zimmer's score had nothing on Steven Price's Gravity, it just sounded like a drunk man falling on the organ

overall, very well done, grand vision, with an attempt to convey a complex cosmoligical concepts through some very good acting

inky

- dat Nolan bloat, why are this guy's films about 40 minutes too long?

Fixed. And it's because he loves himself too much.

Edit:
EuvEO5Z.png

Forgot every post needs a face now for some reason.

bud

it's funny you should say that since i rewatched gravity a few weeks ago.

it actually doesn't make sense to have such an elobrate ost in that film. i agree with the criticism that it takes away from the experience. after all, space is silent. many of those scenes would've had more impact without a soundtrack.

they're actually rereleasing the film without the soundtrack.

Hixx

I'm so proud of you and I respect you for playing gun game without me, so you had a chance of winning.

Fak u

In the first game I got into there was a hacker and he wasn't even trying to hide it. Was just in CT spawn killing over and over. Funny thing is someone nearly beat him and they were playing legit.

ChelsTransferGossip ‏@ChelsTransfer 1m1 minute ago
Sources close to Mohamed Salah claim he is ready to leave the Stamford Bridge club. #CFC #Inter (talkSPORT)

Inter sporting director Piero Ausilio has made contact with Salah's representatives. #CFC #Inter (talkSPORT)

ChelsTransferGossip ‏@ChelsTransfer 2m2 minutes ago
Inter Milan have begun talks to sign Chelsea winger Mohamed Salah, according to reports in Italy. #CFC #Inter (talkSPORT)

DnsHDlo.gif

Rikkun

Do people still play FPS online?

Sources close to Mohamed Salah claim he is ready to leave the Stamford Bridge club. #CFC #Inter (talkSPORT)

Inter sporting director Piero Ausilio has made contact with Salah's representatives. #CFC #Inter (talkSPORT)

Inter Milan have begun talks to sign Chelsea winger Mohamed Salah, according to reports in Italy. #CFC #Inter (talkSPORT)

DnsHDlo.gif

Yeah right, Inter buying.

Fintan

DnsHDlo.gif
Making room for Messi.

dc89

Neymar is unlikely to be seen in the Premier League soon, though the Champions league draw on Monday has given him the chance in February to learn the truth about English playing conditions. Neymar’s Barcelona will face Manchester City at the Etihad Stadium in the opening leg of their last-16 tie on 24 February.

In the summer of 2013 City, who were trying to lure him from his first club Santos, learned they stood no chance as the Brazilian believed specially tailored boots were required for muddy English pitches. City understood this to mean that Neymar was set on signing for Barcelona, which he did in June of that year for a fee around £71m. The forward has since shone for the Spanish club as well as Brazil in this summer’s World Cup in his homelandbefore a back injury curtailed his involvement.

In last season’s Champions League meeting between City and Barça he played only as a replacement. Now, adapted boots or not, he can test the conditions again.

http://www.theguardian.com/football...-muddy-english-pitches-boots-santos-barcelona

oiADDQI.png

Do First Person Shooters even exist anymore

I think the last one I played was.. Bioshock Infinite maybe.
And boy, was that an overhyped pos.

Yes and many of them are still great fun. I quite liked Infinite, although mostly because of the world, the actual gameplay was with any other Bioshock mediocre. Such things as Counter Strike though? Pretty sure that and TF2 are consistently the most played Steam games are DOTA.

Zabojnik

You won't ever see me play the new CoD single player campaign, but something as 'complex' and varied as Battlefield 4 is great fun online, especially when playing with the right people. Ricky pls.

Why haven't they announced the new Deus Ex yet. Tell me that.

Rikkun

Yes and many of them are still great fun. I quite liked Infinite, although mostly because of the world, the actual gameplay was with any other Bioshock mediocre. Such things as Counter Strike though? Pretty sure that and TF2 are consistently the most played Steam games are DOTA.

My shift is over, I'm going home m8s gdn
BwNL0oP.png

EDIT: Zazo pls keep wishing for a Deus Ex with me. You and me together.
Real talk: 2 cases
-TLOU2 is released first
-Deus Ex whatever is just a reskinned Watch Dogs

What do you choose

You won't ever see me play the new CoD single player campaign, but something as 'complex' and varied as Battlefield 4 is great fun online, especially when playing with the right people.

I played the shit out of the first 3 mainline Battlefields, but man, BF4 just turned me off completely after the incredible terrible launch. Did probably put about 50 hours into it in the end, Wes was a tough squad leader but one we needed, but all the DLC I've barely played despite having premium.

[IMG']http://www.dumptackle.com/WebRoot/Store2/Shops/es137660/4DFA/812F/AA4A/928D/D013/0A0F/1115/4701/Banter_Police.jpg[/IMG]

My shift is over, I'm going home m8s gdn
BwNL0oP.png

Eh? I don't get it.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
You won't ever see me play the new CoD single player campaign, but something as 'complex' and varied as Battlefield 4 is great fun online, especially when playing with the right people. Ricky pls.

Why haven't they announced the new Deus Ex yet. Tell me that.

I think they did and it was supposed to be a F2P game? I do hope we get a worthy sequel to Human Revolution cuz that game was the tits.

Zabojnik

EDIT: Zazo pls keep wishing for a Deus Ex with me. You and me together.
Real talk: 2 cases
-TLOU2 is released first
-Deus Ex whatever is just a reskinned Watch Dogs

What do you choose

TLOU2 is released first, of course. Even though waiting another couple of years for a new Deus Ex would probably kill me, I would most certainly Allegri'd myself if they were to turn it into a shoddy Ubimerda open world game.

Clydefrog

LOL SILVER RANKS

I would wreck you in CS:GO, Wooden. It’s a shame we’ll never see it happen though since you live halfway across the world from me.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=143060191&postcount=546

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=143062408&postcount=550

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=143183107&postcount=633

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=143199217&postcount=651

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=143335375&postcount=717

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=143338444&postcount=727

JzKGOjM.png

LOL SILVER RANKS

I would wreck you in CS:GO, Wooden. It’s a shame we’ll never see it happen though since you live halfway across the world from me.

People accuse me of being a smurf account all the time, I am just that naturally talented.

Also I played the previous games a lot

Also Possummeat plays with us and is from the US, no excuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom