• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

i'm dying

how many times has arnie forgotten to send noal his game

Father noal will be in a retirement home before it arrives.
C9fWJ1P.png

I always thought Arnie would be Mr Reliable

arnie m8 the playstation 5 will be out before it gets there

and it wont be backwards compatible
: |

noal

Banned
Maybe I should stick to Pong, what with these old, arthritic hands of mine.

I'm in no condition to be driving super cars around narrow mountain terrains.

Hixx

Jordan Mutch in disgraceful tackle shocker. What an absolute cock he is.

Jesus christ Alan Parry is a fucking idiot.

noal

Banned
The trouble is is that I spend 99% of my time on mobile Gaf so won't get to use Wooden's wonderful creation.

I will then spend most of my time clicking show image only to find a fucking daft face behind it.

Fuck this; I'm off to yell at clouds!

"I always listen to the little boy inside of me in these situations – when you have to make the harder decisions in life. What does he want? That boy was screaming for Man United."
"From my side, and Arsenal as well, there are no hard feelings. There were certain elements which were vital to me that we had a different view. That is life. Nobody is angry at me and I'm not angry at them."

LhwRz7R.png

bud

'I use a quote with the players, "Per aspera as astra", which is Latin for "Through adversity to the stars".'

/​

IO0pqxZ.png

Wilbur

Banned
Brendan Rodgers admits: “I always think in ink.”

0Htl34i.png

He is a compulsive note-taker, and a pile of flip charts litter his office at Liverpool’s Melwood training ground. The pages are intermittently decorated by child-like drawings of a stick man, with a crown on his head.

o3abnfi.png

The illustrations, in black marker pen, are indications of individual conversations with his players. “Wear the crown” he tells them, when he senses concern, insecurity or prevarication. “You’re the king of your own destiny.”

IO0pqxZ.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom