• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

and wooden doesnt
idyhqpvzVPjZq.png

I personally have never seen another gaffers anus. Certainly not Woodens. That is not an invitation btw.

Lightning

Banned
Turning out to be a good day for Everton. Drawing Young Boys in the Europa and on course for 3 points against QPR. Martinez deserves a bit of good fortune.

Arnie

QPR are fucking pants, aren't they

Wish my housemate wasn't a blue. Wanna get the PlayStation on. Fuck this walkabout.

L1NETT

Our U18s only lost 2-0 in the end then. Not bad

some right players in that Liverpool side. Crickey. Ojo i think...and the no 4 (might have been Rossiter) and that Sinclair chappie

Saying that, Dylan Mottley Henry and Rhys WB looking decent. Wanna see him in the first team

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Our U18s only lost 2-0 in the end then. Not bad

some right players in that Liverpool side. Crickey. Ojo i think...and the no 4 (might have been Rossiter) and that Sinclair chappie

Saying that, Dylan Mottley Henry and Rhys WB looking decent. Wanna see him in the first team
How good is this Austin lad? Really excited to see him lead England's line one day (why not now tho)

Is he even capped yet😂

Hopefully it isn't a case of Andy Carroll

Arnie

Arnold how are ya baby boy

Isla :lol pls die
Been better. A client emailed me with the subject "Rodgers Out?" today. He's a United fan from like Northampton or some shit.

Got my team Christmas lunch tomorrow and then off boozing after, so I'll be drowning my sorrows from 1pm onwards. Expect to be unconscious by 11pm.

noal

Banned
Been better. A client emailed me with the subject "Rodgers Out?" today. He's a United fan from like Northampton or some shit.

Got my team Christmas lunch tomorrow and then off boozing after, so I'll be drowning my sorrows from 1pm onwards. Expect to be unconscious by 11pm.

Arnie, I need you to PM me your address mate.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Thanks Nathaniel xoxo

literally

awful
:(

i..will never live this down will i

Report him for sending unprofessional emails during working hours

Liverpool picked the right time to lose a derby, you'll be way too busy in Christmas BS soon enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom