• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.
literally every dumbass username i try on steam is already taken.
JzKGOjM.png

account names don't matter. It's just for logging in. You can change your screen name to whatever pleases you.

Try Internet Explorer? I prefer it over the other options at the moment.

It's surprisingly decent these days, but there seems to be no proper add on support and ugh, I will rather just stick with Chrome, firefox or Opera then.

Fuck me I've gotta go into class and teach for 50 mins but if Ive got a Messi sized deuce trying to claw its way out my asshole

The other day I thought of some fantastic WQFT2ST art work when I was pooping, and I knew I had to write it down before I forgot. But I forgot my phone and had no pens or anything with me. For a moment I thought about using my feces to write it on the wall but there was great pain involved and by the time I was finished, the thought had vanished.

Edit : Damn, I think I remember now. This will be the greatest boss battle of all time.

K1LLER7

Penny are you Russian?

We need a translator.

The fuck are you playing with the unwashed for, Willy?
He's German.

Kyoufu doesn't play with us.

He's moved up from the Liverpools of the Clubs world to the Massiveness of Man Utd's.

I won't feel comfortable running with the ball until I get my stats up, feels so sluggish
You were good. The only one who crossed to me lol

Penny and Jesslar(Sounds Like Michael Owen) were good.

Fergie was Fergie :p

I decided to turn into Ibrahimovic as soon as you joined. I'm normally 5"7 and not that bad :p

Hixx

I watched Die Hard 2 last night and it had the actual song the sample for Groove Armada's "At the River" is from.

It's nowhere near as good as Die Hard 1 but the inclusion of that song makes it better than Terminator 2 also.

M8

Winning titles on PC clubs is like winning the Serie A title. Irrelevant.

Played both m8. PC is rife with cheaters and such but there's less sweaty teams to compensate because PC gamers are not cunts.

About even in terms of difficulty.

K1LLER7

when you all accept fifa is shit you'll move on with your lives

Seriously, PES is the best football game I've played in years. Since the PS2.
Didn't like the demo tbh.

Will probably miss next years Fifa too if there are no changes.

Gonna go with Anerican Rugby instead.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
M8

Winning titles on PC clubs is like winning the Serie A title. Irrelevant.

The temptation to bring my assists to the ps4 club is strong, genuinely considering it

So long as you ban Kyoufu from joining

1 in every 2.5 game average

when you all accept fifa is shit you'll move on with your lives

Seriously, PES is the best football game I've played in years. Since the PS2.

1. Not new engine on PC yet
2. and the most important, no clubs. Clubs is the only thing I play, don't care about the rest tbh.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I refuse to believe anyone can be as bad at koo at throwing the ball, or remembering who is who on the team.

To those unaware, Kyoufu has never actually made a throw in, he has never apologised for throwing it to the opposition and he never learns, he presses the throw in button the moment he gets it and it goes in whatever position he is leaning and never to one of our players.

Fucking

Bell end

I refuse to believe anyone can be as bad at koo at throwing the ball, or remembering who is who on the team.

To those unaware, Kyoufu has never actually made a throw in, he has never apologised for throwing it to the opposition and he never learns, he pressed the throw in button the moment he gets it and it goes in whatever position he is leaning and never to one of our players.

Fucking

Bell end

He's the worst person to pass it to.

He will run away from you
He will run away from the ball
He will let thirty-seven defenders get between you and him
He will berate you for your inability to make the pass to him

I've said it before: I was never going to pass to Kyoufu again. This time it's for real. From now on Bacon will play the Cleverley roll only.

Mr Cola

He's the worst person to pass it to.

He will run away from you
He will run away from the ball
He will let thirty-seven defenders get between you and him
He will berate you for your inability to make the pass to him

I've said it before: I was never going to pass to Kyoufu again. This time it's for real. From now on Bacon will play the Cleverley roll only.

His inability to realise the ai cant make a pass to him

"I thought he was going to pass it on the floor"

He says as he asks for it while its in mid air on the other side of the pitch

Hixx

It wasn't related to that miss but Qin was involved in my favourite Believe FC moment ever

Some American was playing with us (I can't remember who it was) but he just said "can anyone else hear some Asian?" after Qin spoke and I ended up crying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom