• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

RAWK has now reached "actually, we were fucking majestic, individually and collectively, and United were gash, and it's full steam ahead for fourth or better".

Heroic response to a 3-0 defeat.

Carbonox

xmas party on a tuesday evening

ffs

henry the hoover it is then

gAcuf.gif

RAWK has now reached "actually, we were fucking majestic, individually and collectively, and United were gash, and it's full steam ahead for fourth or better".

Heroic response to a 3-0 defeat.

It's good to see we're heading back to the 'it's all the transfer committee's fault' position too.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
as an expert in scandals, this whole Zaragoza business is damning stuff. If there's proof about the money transactions then the players and directors involved are looking at very lengthy career ending bans

Serie B's betting scandal is nothing compared to this. In Serie B it was just a few low level players trying to influence the results (by themselves)

as an expert in scandals, this whole Zaragoza business is damning stuff. If there's proof about the money transactions then the players and directors involved are looking at very lengthy career ending bans

Serie B's betting scandal is nothing compared to this. In Serie B it was just a few low level players trying to influence the results (by themselves)

I do actually wonder whether that whole thing has any relation to Herrera being benched of late.

Probably not though.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I do actually wonder whether that whole thing has any relation to Herrera being benched of late.

Probably not though.

as a young lad, what could you possibly do in that situation? Report them and risk ending your career? Refuse the sum of money and disobey your employer?

we dunno what really happened, but it seems unfair to ban the players over this if the decision to throw away the game came from the higher ups

Facism

Gold Member
I'm fucking sick of christmas movies. Fuck this time of year, everybody is so busy buying shite, watching shite and just plain being shite.

as a young lad, what could you possibly do in that situation? Report them and risk ending your career? Refuse the sum of money and disobey your employer?

we dunno what really happened, but it seems unfair to ban the players over this if the decision to throw away the game came from the higher ups

But looking at it another way, they have to raise the punitive spectre of if you don't report it then you become implicated, so that it encourages whistleblowers to come out so that they get amnesty from prosecution.

I guess I'm just jaded then.

I was joking.
T0DmWMf.png

My closest family luckily doesn't care much about Christmas either, will just be a small thing with my dad, his girlfriend, her kids and my brother. No big family dinner full of people you don't like and drunk uncles rambling about shit.

Fucking hell, my tailor is at the top of a mountain in a city and I had to walk up a KM ramp of ice in minus 10. After picking up my jacket I walked down it for 10 seconds before jumping in a taxi.

We're actively trying to get rid of Mignolet and Borini, assumedly with replacements lined up to come in as soon as the window opens. Mignolet could choose to stay regardless, in which case we'll just have a very expensive second choice keeper. Borini on the other hand won't be seeing gametime no matter what as far as I can tell.

His decision to stay still pisses me off. There's confidence in your ability, then there's boneheadedly turning down suitable moves to the detriment of your club, and your own career

Expect we'll be giving the same treatment to Lovren, Lambert and Balotelli as the season draws to a close.

Can Brendan even be trusted to sign replacements considering he bought that dross to begin with?

Linius

Yesterday I played FIFA against a class mate. I told him I can handle a loss. I didn't told him I've played FIFA 14 for too many hours and then I beat him 6-0
myyqQEs.png

Linius

We're doing a Christmas drinking thing on thursday with all the students of my study (all years). That's still only 32 people. And a grand total of 3 women. What a sausage fest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom