• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Facism

Gold Member
Elite Dangerous for £40. Have they forgot that they're releasing on PC and not consoles and there's no platform fee to be paid?

T-Rex.

Banned
Dear god please say this is not true. I have no qualms with implementing technology and statistics in how players are evaluated, but essentially giving it the final say is ... :O
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it were true. We always fuck about during negotiations and end up missing out on a lot of players (Salah etc) cos we refuse to pay that little bit extra.

Blablurn

Bundesliga today
BwNL0oP.png

Home game vs Freiburg
oiADDQI.png

Dortmund vs Wolfsburg tmw
p1kx90C.png

El Topo

At least some easy points for Dortmund tomorrow. There's no way De Bruyne will be able to deliver against a special team like Dortmund.

Zabojnik

Elite Dangerous for £40. Have they forgot that they're releasing on PC and not consoles and there's no platform fee to be paid?

I wouldn't get it on release anyway. Looks like a game that would really benefit from a couple of post release patches.

Blablurn

KATOq19.png

Podolski tweeting about going to the Cologne game lol

I know he loves Cologne but how often is he travelling between London and Köln / any other city haha.

Dark Rider

when the bundesliga will actually do their job and relegate schalke?

still not happy about what happened with Jese last season at a time when the match was over

Pennywise

At least some easy points for Dortmund tomorrow. There's no way De Bruyne will be able to deliver against a special team like Dortmund.

Wolfsburg is really weird at times.
Either they dominate games or they utterly fail.

Could we?

I doubt it. I wouldn't be surprised if the 25m release clause would be for the summer 2016. And next year's is the old rumored 35m.

10m is alot of money and it would mean another season with Reus.

Looks like the managment is already planning a pretty big cut.
Don't think that Großkreutz will be part of the team next season.

Dark Rider

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it were true. We always fuck about during negotiations and end up missing out on a lot of players (Salah etc) cos we refuse to pay that little bit extra.

The way Rafa was treated by the management during the last few seasons culminating in the terrible performance in his last season was baffling to me and I was convinced it was at least 80% not his fault but he was thrown out and I predicted that his days will be mourned. Is my prediction coming to fruition?

Scum

Neymar voted for Messi, Ronaldo and Mascherano, in that order, for the balloon door.

Huh. Not bad.
Xlz1iA4.png

Messi might not be banging them in like Ronaldo is, but he's doing fucking brilliantly in a team filled with at least 3 dead weights. Not bad, Neymar.

jts

...hate me...
Wiblur is a great name because it combines 2 of the objectively best things ever, the Wi and Blur.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom