• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

fbIn4sK.png

lol

i wonder if he's really that good
jBX8nGI.png

I wonder if that's true. He's training with us in january after all. And that wasn't a rumour, that's official.

Salazar

salazar help me

I never wear black shoes m8

I'll basically never wear anything other than - best combination in bold

Medium or very dark brown leather shoes.
Dark or light green/dark or medium blue/rust chinos, brown cords.
Light blue/white/dark green oxford shirt.
Navy blazer/dark green jacket

"Mrs Agger said workers at the salon, which has not been named, put him in ‘some dryer box’ last week and it was unclear whether the machine was faulty or the animal was simply forgotten about"

I swear it wasn't me. Would have attempted to put Agger in there though.

bud

i don't wanna wear a blazer, sal.

i was thinking of a white shirt, a tie (red?) and... a pullover? what colour?

Salazar

i was thinking of a white shirt

I'd probably go Tom Cleverley. Light grey t-shirt. v-neck in a darker grey. Failing that, a v-neck in some kind of blue sufficiently but not excessively different from your pants.

http://www.cuissedegrenouille.com/en/ties/115-peter-knitted-wool-tie.html

^^^ This is me only tie. It's why I don't think the Liverpool club tie is necessarily shit because it's knitted. It's just shit in every other respect.

GorillaJu

Lambert's fairytail is turning into a Greek tragedy

He was never meant to come and be this huge thing for us - it was supposed to be a cheap transfer for someone who could come in as a late sub or for easy cup games where he'd be useful.

He's truly not been bad given who he is and how he's been utilized, and I don't think there's any tragedy to it, the tragedy is how we have to rely on someone who was supposed to be third choice.

CCS

Banned
Dear god please say this is not true. I have no qualms with implementing technology and statistics in how players are evaluated, but essentially giving it the final say is ... :O

Seems like the sort of thing that the americans would implement.

GorillaJu

Don't go with a red tie, IMO. It's not that it looks bad by default, it's just something so often associated with style-less tools.

Seems like the sort of thing that the americans would implement.

Well that's exactly why it'd be written, no? Fits the narrative, easy to believe.

Dear god please say this is not true. I have no qualms with implementing technology and statistics in how players are evaluated, but essentially giving it the final say is ... :O

I remember a similar story with Dortmund and signing Jores Okore. He was a few CM too short for the computer.

Edit:

"The only thing they asked about was how tall he is", Povlsen told News.

"’He is 1.83′, I replied.

"’Well, then he can’t come and play down here. We only have players of 1.86 in central defence’ was the reply.

"So they know what they are after.

"In this situation though I find it a bit exaggerated."

KidJr

Highly unlikely a model gives an over ruling yes or no. Like I'm 95% sure that it isnt true.

Hudle do a similar thing and its used as more of an indicator/guide rather than should we sign this player yes or no.

I was wearing a white shirt with white pants, with a black cardigan today. Not my best look, but still got a lot of compliments.

At the end of the day try a few different combinations and go with what you like best. I sometimes spend 20-30 minutes trying on different things to see what I like best., as do most of the best dressed men on the planet. Don't dress for others, dress for you.

Shit, The Newsroom is over. How am I now meant to get my Olivia Munn fix?

Was honestly going for this avenue too. Shirt, pullover, done.

I really need to buy some better stuff.

Buy two or three blazers, the amount of combinations you get have with a blue, grey and maybe a green blazer are numerous.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Stats told us that Evra and Clichy are the best fullbacks in the world

Math fails

Are we even sure our planet isn't a flat 2d circle

Hawking is a fraud

Blablurn

I'm not talking about this thread but I enjoyed how in the last days some Premfaces on the web claimed that De Gea is better than Neuer :lol
BwNL0oP.png

Perfect example of numbers failing

Their goal was all on him

And countless others. ThThat's the 8th point we drop because of him

Well we told you since the beginning that Evra = points dropped. But his passion for your club will be unmatched.

He was world class few seasons ago not anymore.

Razor554

Because of their transfer ban, Barcelona officials have asked Reus' manager to delay his exit from Dortmund for one more year.

Neymar Suarez Reus
Messi
Samper Busquets
Alba Bartra ??? ???
Ter Stegen

2016 is also the summer where our SHIT board gets kicked out and new one gets elected. Now we only need Pep back in 2016 to be in complete god mode untill he gets bored and leave us in ruins again

Clegg

Only through adversity and hardship can one truly be great. Neuer has grown soft behind the walls of Munich. David de Gea Quintana is the best goalkeeper in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom