• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this go down as yet another assist?

B5AP6PvIMAEg8Je.jpg

Sensational Brendan

'That's the problem with being a manager - it's like trying to build an aircraft while it is flying.'

That's a pretty decent simile tbf

Hope we put out a strong team tomorrow. Unfortunately I think we need Sterling to play, as Balotelli and Lambert are both useless on their own up front, and I don't think they'd play well together either.

OneTwoTee

Banned
That's a pretty decent simile tbf

Hope we put out a strong team tomorrow. Unfortunately I think we need Sterling to play, as Balotelli and Lambert are both useless on their own up front, and I don't think they'd play well together either.

Hitcher pls

you'll get Lambert up front, Allen and Lucas as DMs, and Lovren and Johnson in defence.

oh, and Henderson on the wing.

Hitcher pls

you'll get Lambert up front, Allen and Lucas as DMs, and Lovren and Johnson in defence.

oh, and Henderson on the wing.

Why are you doing this to me?

I wouldn't mind if Lovren plays tbh. If we can get him back to last season's standard, he's easily good enough for us. Play him in a few non-vital games, if he doesn't improve fuck him off in the summer.

Its really very admirable how comfortable Chelsea make these games. Whenever we play against lower league teams, we usually underestimate them and scrape through. Chelsea just put out a reasonably strong team, keep it solid and wait for their superior quality to make the difference.

Southampton revealing their true colours.

To the surprise of no-one.

Honestly, I thought they'd pick up after that run of tough fixtures, even if they fell short of 4th by the end of the season. This could be 5 losses in a row though, and a draw before that. And its not like City, Arsenal, or Man Utd had to play well to beat them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom