• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to hear that Zouma apparently feels all right.

Why are goalkeepers gloves so hideous? surely it isn't that hard to design a decent looking pair.

Hixx

Honestly, I thought they'd pick up after that run of tough fixtures, even if they fell short of 4th by the end of the season. This could be 5 losses in a row though, and a draw before that. And its not like City, Arsenal, or Man Utd had to play well to beat them.

That's why you should stick to questions, Hitcher.

You clearly don't have the answers bruv.

inky

Wait, so in the Zaragoza scandal the money was actually deposited into Aguirre's account and he was the one who took it out and passed it around? Holy hell.

No wonder he took the Japan job. The #prospect is involved too. Damn.

Bumhead

Banned
Easiest bet of the night tonight Blades winning.

Southampton off form, long way on a Tuesday night deep in December, it's fucking pissing it down and United seem to do the business in the cups especially at home.

Yeees!

It's almost impossible, but who knows. At least they're trying it

XnE2S53.png

:p

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
What the fuck? Lino is off his tits.

Remy was never going to get there before the keeper.

It's good to see that given, without the forward having to go down like he has been shot, when he's clearly held back with two arms around him.

Hixx

It's good to see that given, without the forward having to go down like he has been shot, when he's clearly held back with two arms around him.

He was never getting to that first. Even Remy didn't complain, he wanted the keeper off for handball.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I need to see another angle on the GK because I thought he did handle out of the box - just but not sure what Buxton has done.

The linesman says he denied Remy a clear goalscoring opportunity by easing him away from the ball.

Dark Rider

why is "Sale Isco" trending in twitter?

I mean that wasn't the highlight of the game yet it is the only thing left in the top 10 trends lol

He was never getting to that first. Even Remy didn't complain, he wanted the keeper off for handball.

Never getting that? He was there and was a cunt hair away from poking it, but couldn't get the touch on it due to being pulled away. He both first pulled with his left hand in the shirt, then when he realized he was getting through anyway took both arms around him.

liPTOlA.gif

Well done linesman.

Wilbur

Banned
Never getting that? He was there and was a cunt hair away from poking it, but couldn't get the touch on it due to being pulled away. He both first pulled with his left hand in the shirt, then when he realized he was getting through anyway took both arms around him.

liPTOlA.gif

Well done linesman.

Good decision I think.

Hixx

Wooden you are wrong. Keeper was always getting there first. It's a contact sport m8, I know you foreigners want it to be like tag rugby but thankfully that is not the case.

liPTOlA.gif

Well done linesman.

Well, they're always saying that they want players to stay on their feet... he stayed on his feet.

In retrospective, pick a foul between that and the keeper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom