• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

Finally got around to uploading these photos from my recent trip to see Barcelona vs Sevilla. The game ended 5-1 and Messi broke the scoring record with a wonderful hat trick. It was probably the most fun I have ever had at a game and an experience I will never forget.

z5hWVke.jpg

CQWDwZf.jpg

z5hWVke.jpg

RxdbvBU.jpg

E0EPmKs.jpg

Sorry for the generally bad quality of photos but these dudes are hard to get good pictures of and the camera aint the best :/

Finally got around to uploading these photos from my recent trip to see Barcelona vs Sevilla. The game ended 5-1 and Messi broke the scoring record with a wonderful hat trick. It was probably the most fun I have ever had at a game and an experience I will never forget.

Sorry for the generally bad quality of photos but these dudes are hard to get good pictures of and the camera aint the best :/

Awesome :)

Awesome! I'm going to Munich next but I think Barcelona are next after that.

Linius

Apparently Voetbal International says we might try and sign Sneijder in January.

The article says City met up with his manager Albers today. Because of financial trouble at Gala they seem to be willing to sell. He's got a release clause set at 15 million euros.

Hixx

Oh man Zouma is out. Cech's helmet knocked him the fuck out.

Drogba you fucking idiot, she's trying to get him in the recovery position don't fucking grab her.

Disgraceful that those ambulance people are taking so fucking long that Azpili and Cesc had to go and get the fucking stretcher. Lazy cunts he's got a fucking head injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom