• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Very strong Chelsea team tonight. I hope we do the same tomorrow.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
I dont know what that means m8

But apparently all digital copies of the film come with a key for the subtitles that needs unlocking and then activating and the morning duty manager failed to sign off on it and it wasn't unlocked and there's no one in the building trained to do the fucking thing

At least the first 20 minutes were good

in the cinemas out here they use windows media player, i've seen them fucking around with it on the projector, it's comical

but what a fucking complicated procedure in order to allow some text to run across the screen

Wilbur

Banned
in the cinemas out here they use windows media player, i've seen them fucking around with it on the projector, it's comical

but what a fucking complicated procedure in order to allow some text to run across the screen

My dad says its something to do with piracy, its all encrypted and stuff

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
My dad says its something to do with piracy, its all encrypted and stuff

yeah I imagine it's to prevent pirates from doing something, but I don't really get what since they're going to find a way to sneak into a Russian movie theater and record it

Blablurn

Lewa and Benatia injured
D5Jy4CR.png

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Absolute waste of an evening.

Went to see the Hobbit and when it started, the subtitles didn't come on. So my dad went to sort it out while Dean and 25 other deaf people sat there not knowing what was being said for half an hour.

They stop the film and the manager says there's no one in the building that can fix it, because the projectionists apparently aren't trained in everything.

My dad and I and one or two others were trying to get compensation and this and that but a bunch of apathetic people just shrugged and took a free ticket.

Waste of four hours of my evening *insertfacebutimonmyphone*
I love you and I love Dean

First 30 min were nothing anyway

Got burned by Wenger's baguettes again.

Incredible.

https://vine.co/v/O6rxVUtnBPn
Welcome baaaaaaack!!

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member

digital films are shipped as giant hdds like this. If your cinema is using media player they've probably pirated the film. call the cops. be a hero.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Cruz Azul have stage fright, 2 changes they had and choked on both

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom