• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phlebas

Banned
mario_kart_pie_chart.jpg

How have I never seen this? Holy shit.
Mm84Hms.png

what am I supposed to be getting from this?

Zabojnik

Is this some sick joke? If one of our players that's one yellow away from being suspended gets it tomorrow, he's not allowed to play in the Supercup final in Doha?!?!?!?!?!??!? And is again disqualified in the following Serie A match, if he gets it in the Supercup final?

Who came up with this total fucking bullshit?

FIGC, go die in a corner.

Hixx

what am I supposed to be getting from this?

Do you understand how pie charts work? If so, it should be fairly obvious.

They removed it from the article (which makes sense, because, you know... it's a mess) but that's not what I'm laughing at. It's primary school stuff.

Phlebas

Banned
Do you understand how pie charts work? If so, it should be fairly obvious.

They removed it from the article (which makes sense, because, you know... it's a mess) but that's not what I'm laughing at. It's primary school stuff.

Meaning what were they trying to achieve or say with it?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Is this some sick joke? If one of our players that's one yellow away from being suspended gets it tomorrow, he's not allowed to play in the Supercup final in Doha?!?!?!?!?!??!? And is again disqualified in the following Serie A match, if he gets it in the Supercup final?

Who came up with this total fucking bullshit?

FIGC, go die in a corner.
Goodbye Licht :loooooool

No way he doesn't get a yellow in two games and one of them is a heated (prob literally) final

Zabojnik

With GTAV out of the way, I've no idea what to play next. DAI? Ehhh, maybe, but I don't know if I'm ready to sink 50+ hours into an rpg so soon after Wasteland 2, which took me nearly 100h. A shallow cinematic experience like The Order would be perfect right now.

Facism

Gold Member
With GTAV out of the way, I've no idea what to play next. DAI? Ehhh, maybe, but I don't know if I'm ready to sink 50+ hours into a rpg so soon after Wasteland 2, which took me nearly 100h. A shallow cinematic experience like The Order would be perfect right now.

DAI is great if you ignore 90% of the game. Full of padding and crap fetchquests, timed activities and boring shyte.

Just went for a great shit, slid out like Barry Chuckle.

pulga

Banned
Dat CR7.
Dat FantastIsco

GlumLimpAmphiuma.gif

I noticed. I somehow misread your whole post. Sry. Must be some pulga magic.

Don't blame me if you're a dumbass, mate ;)

I'm also starting to notice you might have a bit of a complex over me? That's cute haha.

Derby week. Time for everyone to watch this video of an old bloke arguing with a door man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IgQT48Gvng

Brilliant hahahhaa, unless my brain is fooling me, they'll be the bouncers for Sinners.

Awful place. They have these cage things that girls like to go inside and dance, not people that work there, just randomers. Always get some roidy cunt in a baseball cap that whips his top off, stands there and pouts.

Awful place.

Elchele

With GTAV out of the way, I've no idea what to play next. DAI? Ehhh, maybe, but I don't know if I'm ready to sink 50+ hours into an rpg so soon after Wasteland 2, which took me nearly 100h. A shallow cinematic experience like The Order would be perfect right now.

Loadout with bla, Phlebas and me

pulga

Banned
Kroos provided his 10th assist of the season yesterday, equaling his best over a season in just four months (and also becoming joint top-assister for Madrid)

B5ECKmYCQAAusTe.jpg

Thanks Bayern :lol :lol :lol

David Conn ‏@david_conn 3m3 minutes ago

Hillsborough: PC Groome: Officers at the meeting to shift the blame were all freemasons. Duckenfield "was grand master of influential lodge"

David Conn ‏@david_conn 2m2 minutes ago

Hillsborough Inquests: The coroner, Lord Justice Goldring, has told Mansfield QC, "we had better discuss this;" and jury has been sent out.

Oh dear :|

KidJr

Who feels they got the better deal? Alonso to Bayren or Kroo's to Madrid?

I'd say Madrid just because Kroo's is younger and better investment etc.

Clegg

Maggie Thatcher was a well known freemason tbf.

As ploys to halt proceedings go, allegations of secret society cover ups aren't a bad one.

pulga

Banned
Le 10 Sport claim Los Blancos boss Carlo Ancelotti is so eager to sign Reus that he is willing to offer them cash plus Khedira to acquire the coveted forward, who scored 23 goals for Dortmund last season.

Reus, 25, has also been linked with a move to the Premier League, and several publications have claimed that Arsene Wenger, Louis van Gaal, Brendan Rodgers, and Jose Mourinho are preparing winter bids for the former Borussia Monchengladbach star.

Khedira for Reus?

0e3.png

I'd say Madrid just because Kroo's is younger and better investment etc.

We've got Kroos for the next 8~ years, not even in his prime yet while Xabi will be lucky to play 2 more years, and has been on a downward slope for a while now.

El Topo

Hardly comparable. Alonso is just a stop-gap solution, whereas Kroos will be playing at a high level for many years to come. I'd say getting Kroos was (by far) the better deal though.

Edit:
Today's Postillon satire is about Matthäus. Amazing.

jesalr

Q: Does Qatar want to own a Premier League club?

Qatari Sports Minister Salah bin Ghanem bin Nasser al-Ali: Yes, of course. Personally speaking I like the English Premier League personally speaking. Since I was young I have jerseys. I'm not going to tell you which clubs. I said it once and the guy was upset with me because he was an Arsenal ... I like all jerseys of Tottenham and I had 2 of them.

Pour that sweet cashish straight into Tottenham.

Interview with AVB from Portuguese TV
http://www.portugoal.net/portuguese...ll-of-media-sensationalism-and-false-promises

On Liverpool speculation:

"I'm not the least interested in this. Returning to England is definitely not in my plans. I had talks with Liverpool, a club I admire a lot, but like I said it's not in my plans, although life takes many turns. I liked coaching in England, it was a positive experience, but negative things also happened."

On time at Tottenham:

"Tottenham set a points and victories record in my first season, and missed out on the Champions League by one point and had a great run in the Europa League. In the second season, at the time I left we had more points than in the previous season. I ended up leaving by mutual agreement - it wasn't a sacking - because I gave full support to the football director Franco Baldini who meanwhile had other ambitions, meaning that I ended up with players that did not fit the profile I wanted.

"The chairman proposed a challenge to increase Tottenham's competitive level, but immediately Modric left and we didn't get any of the targets I had identified, such as João Moutinho, Willian, Óscar or Leandro Damião. These were promises that were not kept. I had a group of players I had not chosen. In two years I lost Van der Vaart, Modric, Bale, and all the promises made were unfulfilled. In any event I don't look at my time at Tottenham as a negative experience. It was an experience I needed to have."

On the Ballon D'Or:

"I'm comfortable giving my honest opinion about this because there were years that I thought Messi was better. In the last two years Cristiano Ronaldo has shown a change in attitude and an unbelievable dedication to his profession, an incredible desire to win, but his quality is always brought into question in relation to his direct rival (Messi) and the opinion of people in top positions who should not opine about such sensitive issues. This year I believe Cristiano Ronaldo domination has been absolute."

Wilbur

Banned
My stuff arrived. I can shit in peace
4TfeeGW.png

I finally bought a mouse mat as well. I was playing CSGO for 30 hours using a piece of paper for my mouse
JzKGOjM.png

And I'm still better at it than Quiche
oiADDQI.png

God I love this add-on.

bud please learn from this man

his context of icon usage is sublime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom