• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walshy

Sturridge and Flanno are back

And we'll probably sign a keeper and forward

We will give them a better game than people are expecting

Had to be fucking Chelsea. That's us out, then :(

We're horribly easy to overwhelm the moment things don't go our way. You could tell as soona s Bourneouth scored that we'd be nervous for the rest of the match. I'd put their goal down to systematic teething issues, Markovic drawn to the ball, and the ball going over him before Sakho has the chance to pick up the player Markovic has left.

This the furthest we've been in a cup under Rodgers?

Very happy with Sakho's performance

Bumhead

Banned
Spurs, please destroy United.

They're so fucking bad. This is their FOURTH successive season in League One and they drew with Fleetwood at the weekend. But they're bastards for these cup runs. Genuinely concerned that one of these days they'll just fucking win summat.

jesalr

I've hated that Arsenal have won a trophy more recently than us, even if just for a year, this is a great chance to fix that.

Also, If we get to the final and so do Chelsea, is that a guarantee of EL football, or would it go to 6th in the league?

L1NETT

Right m8 has text me, already planning going to Brammall Lane for the semi.

absolute day tripper me. Will take pictures n all

The return of Kyle Walker

what a story

We did it, guys. We beat Bournemouth.

SleepyEnviousGull.gif

Hopefully ye beat Chelsea. Don't want to see them getting a treble/quad.

Wilbur

Banned
In general, I like Disney and animated films in general. Frozen is solid but not spectacular -- I'd put it well below the likes of Tangled or even Bolt.

Frozen is far better than both - nit a song in those two that can touch around four in Frozen- , yet is still just okay.

Princess & The Frog is the best Disney film since Hercules.

--------

3Sixty sorry to hear about your dog, man

Dat CC draw

subtles

Honestly every hero has a high skill ceiling. Even the "easy" heroes you can be complete shit at because you just don't know how to use them in the context of the match you're playing.

I think Juggernaut is a good hero to start with for carry. For a ganker/support, Vengeful Spirit. Simple skills but very high skill ceiling. Venomancer is fun, too. Crystal Maiden and Lina got big buffs in the latest patch.

Ah. I'll give them a shot, thanks. I'll avoid the Invoker and some of the other complex kits that'll hinder progress. I'm not new to MOBAs, so I'm hoping I don't have too much trouble adapting my CS and map awareness.

The forum civil war is beginning, people who want him out right now with no suggested alternatives have started crawling out the woodwork. Same as it was throughout Rafa's time here. In hindsight, that was mental. There wasn't a single season where we went through the whole thing without reports of the club wanting Rafa sacked, or people on forums wanting it.

Helped me come to the conclusion that we're no better than the average set of fans, and are probably worse if anything.

What's your Steam name? I'm playing with/training Mastadon at the moment, and we're some kind of dream team. Won a legit match in 22 minutes last night :D

It's the same as my username! I think I'll get the basics down before joining you lads on a Balotelli-fuelled expedition.

Liverpool? Eh, would have preferred Spurs for the less travel but i'll take it.

They might be a different proposition if Sturridge comes back and gets in form. Wont be an easy tie either way

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
I think both Tangled and Frozen are great movies, better than all the stuff that Disney released in the late 90s and early 2000s at least.

Hixx

The Scums SHIT keeper has "injured" himself I see. So they can get an emergency loan in for the Derby. Pathetic club.

L1NETT

I'm playing Bastion btw

Are you proud of me?

Fuck the Shield challenge.

On very much so Hitch. Good game that

---

32nd pelanty

magic of the cup

Hopefully scunny are nice n tired for saturday. Good job Worcester.

from Worcester city's twitter account haha

Scunthorpe win on penalties. 4000-3999

Congratulations to them as the progress to the 3rd Round.

spidye

I remember Beauty and the Beast's carriage scaring me.

Fucking spidery.
you wot m8?

I know all the words to both genie songs in aladdin

I know the lyrics to A Whole New World.
and always sing the Jasmine part

Fact: I'll make a man out of you is the best Disney song ever.

epic song made even epicer when Piccolo sings it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V06DISKajss

I love Dragon Ball Abridged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom