• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

To be fair it's all going to charities.

Leave it.

Or he'll give it ya.
yS5YG8Z.png

Elchele

Eight Bundesliga clubs will start to control the license driver status of their players.

Incredible.

I still remember when Adrián Ramos sent a friend of him to do his driver test. I was speechless, what a fucking legend
was his friend white? I can't remember but I think so

Elchele

Jorge Luis Pinto, Costa Rica's WC 2014 former coach, is being presented as Honduras' new manager

B5QT7uDIgAA9wDK.jpg

Hopefully he'll be able to instill some fucking tactical sense to our players this time around.

nobody cares m8
international football is the worst part about football

and we suck anyway, nothing is going to chance that
we are in play-offs for Copa Oro, think about that

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
i didnt post at all today here
i was too busy with lesbians in a kid's cartoon
BwNL0oP.png

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Next game top again, 1 team killer and another who goes 0-19

I saw Gone Girl last week and it blew me away. Can't say I share the sentiment, Wooden/Laboured

I guess I just didn't buy the premise much. All seemed a bit silly really, while the movie seemed to aim for realism.
Maybe I'm just a sexist and don't believe in a woman being able to pull that off.

Jarnet87

If Falcao can stay healthy this time around then Januzaj should be sent on loan. Rooney and Mata can cover the attacking mid role, and Wilson can fill in for van Persie or Falcao.

Drunk guy outside my window "singing" Cazorla's song for the last couple of minutes.

Santi has been great working in that number 10 role. I just always feel that he is not always committed 100% of the times in games. I hope he can continue this great form because it will be vital he keeps playing well over the next month as he is the only creative player we have left.

Damn straight. Best Bond film.

The more I watch them the more I think that On Her Majesty's Secret Service is the best Bond film over Goldfinger.

CR might be the best Bond action film, but it just doesn't make me as excited watching it as other films.

My personal favourites to watch are The Man with the Golden Gun, and The Spy Who Loved Me. I know Moore is not everyone's taste, but he did was he was asked to do at the time. Those two films really seem to deify Bond as this incredible man who is just perfect at everything he tries, which is what I expect of Bond.Plus in TMWTGG we see Bond vs the person he would be if he was evil.

Went into the assassin spider thread, thought I would be safe squinting my eyes and just reading the article. Liked the sound of the spider and gave it a look and thought ok. Then kept scrolling down and hand to near chuck my laptop away at the bottom of the page.

I must remember to never ever go into spider thread. It always ends the same way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom