• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
All went to shit when we actually reached the telly, though. Even the wings were gash.

God I realy need three points this weekend. My mental state demands it.

I don't even know who you're playing. Liverpool are so far off my radar, it's just beautiful.

Zabojnik

Who exactly really wanted Draxler, though? Wenger, maybe. Or Sammer in his "buy every German player" craze. But beside them?

96e5a7decaa4173b8.jpg

The guy on the left.

Not really, although we did try to sign him a couple of years back, allegedly. I was thinking more about Footy-GAF anyway.

pulga

Banned
Jorge Luis Pinto, Costa Rica's WC 2014 former coach, is being presented as Honduras' new manager

B5QT7uDIgAA9wDK.jpg

Hopefully he'll be able to instill some fucking tactical sense to our players this time around.

K1LLER7

Alright m8s!

Watched Hobbit today. Worst one out of the 3.

Wilbur, smash the interview!

Nice to see Carrick get the VC. Fletcher really doesn't get enough time and must be coming to the end of his time of playing for United imo.

Not too bothered about Fellaini being out but we need Di Maria back. Falcao to start tomorrow. Its his time.

WJD

drunk again

need to be up early tomorrow to get to villa park and watch the LADS

then it starts all over again in the evening

CHRISTMAS

ATF487

So I got my Mexican passport today.

I officially have three nationalities.

James Bond would shit himself if he saw my passport holder.

Next up, American citizenship :lol

Finding a fucking job is hard.

What are the other two?

I just need someone to sign my application for my UK one so I can add it to the US and AUS ones. Hoping that having passports to three wealthy nations will increase the odds for a sham marriage

Jarnet87

God, I love Michael Carrick

I'd love to see him and Blind at the base of a 4-2-3-1. Let Carrick clean up and play the more defensive role and have Blind use his quick passing and energy to get up the field. Or a 4-3-3 with Carrick Blind and Strootman. Hnnng.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
psyEDDy.png

Including an infamous round where 3 of them were dead, i had the bomb at a, i told them th ebomb was at a 5 times and 3 of my team never left b, i kept telling them it was at a, they stayed at b, died 2v3 and then we lost the round.

What is life?

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
the bomb was at a

why did they stay at b

Life please

Mr Cola

cola is the worst teammate

If he's not team killing you he's watching you die so he can get a knife kill

Im learning from Bacon

Im going to be the best knifekiller ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom