• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure RB Leipzig will be happy to take him

Their (planned) feeder club is our feeder club now
ibzeqCJtvoUAS9.png

the Jupp has spoken

I really fucking love Klose but this is complete nonsense. Our strikers are not really a problem. Plus, Klose is not really doing much in Serie A. So, if we follow the German boulevard papers' opinion that Immobile is shit, then what will Klose be for us?

Freiberg buy Daehli for 2m. A steal on their part. Cardiff fans (on their forum) are angry at the decision. What a dumb decision on Cardiff's part. A kid with that much technical ability and a great attitude can make it far in the game. It just goes to show that if you aren't like Fabregas, Messi, or Ronaldo at a young age, people will think you have shit potential.

John Wick was freaking awesome. Most fun I had at the cinema this year and easily one of the best action movies from Hollywood in the past decade.

Elchele

Freiberg buy Daehli for 2m. A steal on their part. Cardiff fans (on their forum) are angry at the decision. What a dumb decision on Cardiff's part. A kid with that much technical ability and a great attitude can make it far in the game. It just goes to show that if you aren't like Fabregas, Messi, or Ronaldo at a young age, people will think you have shit potential.

who is Daehli m8
dat Freiburg tho

I really fucking love Klose but this is complete nonsense. Our strikers are not really a problem. Plus, Klose is not really doing much in Serie A. So, if we follow the German boulevard papers' opinion that Immobile is shit, then what will Klose be for us?

I can see why he recommends Klose, he would be perfect if he wasn't super old now. But I mean, if Heynckes thinks it would be a good idea who are we to say disprove it.

I don't see Immobile as a real #9, maybe that's the point. BVB needs someone who can show up in the area in the right place at the right time to finish their chances.

El Topo

No buyback clause?

You guys had so many chances that should've been goals though. I don't think Klose is really an answer, but your strikers definitely seem like a problem.

Sir Alex Ferguson believes Michael Carrick is the best midfielder in the Premier League and is convinced Manchester United will keep getting better as their injured stars return.

The 33-year-old has also been named as vice-captain to Wayne Rooney, underlining his importance to Louis van Gaal, and Ferguson is convinced he is the most effective midfielder in England.

“I think Michael's the best central midfielder in English football,” the legendary former United manager told BT Sport. “I think he's the best English player in the game.”

I love the old bastard, but he frequently overrates most English players.

You guys had so many chances that should've been goals though. I don't think Klose is really an answer, but your strikers definitely seem like a problem.
Well, sure. But when I think about it, Auba, Ramos and Ciro have been one of the better players when playing. Micky's finishing was completely off, and Großkreutz, Gündogan, Shinji, Kehl, Hummels, Subotic and Ginter have been extremely poor in the last few matches. That's a much bigger problem and cost us many points.

who is Daehli m8
dat Freiburg tho

Norwegian 19 year old that used to be part of United's youth team. He doesn't have much end product now, but he has great technical ability, and very good/patient with the ball at his feet so he can keep possession under a lot of pressure. He can become a very good player in 3-4 years if they let him develop.

@Topo, no buy back clause. It wouldn't matter anyways. Daehli is all about his development as a player and Cardiff clearly showed under their new manager that they weren't willing to let him develop.

I can see why he recommends Klose, he would be perfect if he wasn't super old now. But I mean, if Heynckes thinks it would be a good idea who are we to say disprove it.

I don't see Immobile as a real #9, maybe that's the point. BVB needs someone who can show up in the area in the right place at the right time to finish their chances.
Klopp talked about that. He wants Ciro to stay in the center as well and thinks he drifts too much towards the wings. But the problem behind that is that our midfield is piss-poor and Ciro tries to open up space with his movement. I don't blame him gor that and I don't really share Klopp's view on this. Ciro or any other striker for that matter staying in the center for the whole match will not fix our problems.

Elchele

Klopp talked about that. He wants Ciro to stay in the center as well and thinks he drifts too much towards the wings. But the problem behind that is that our midfield is piss-poor and Ciro tries to open up space with his movement. I don't blame him gor that and I don't really share Klopp's view on this. Ciro or any other striker for that matter staying in the center for the whole match will not fix our problems.

I just don't think Ciro is the #9 the team needs.

K1LLER7

Well he's clearly not the best in the league but I'd have no hesitation in saying he's one of them. There's a reason we haven't lost for seven games.
In that deeper role, just sitting and protecting the back AND having his range of passing, there are few better in the league imo.

Pennywise

No buyback clause?

It's not like all of these chances were wasted by Ciro.
Creating better chances and getting some goals from more than 16m difference to the goal should be one of the major targets.
Without Reus there is nearly no one who is able to take them, except for Ciro and maybe Kampl in the future.

A real problem for Dortmund has been the defensive midfield.
Bender is constantly injured and Kehl lost his form lately...

Norwegian 19 year old that used to be part of United's youth team. He doesn't have much end product now, but he has great technical ability, and very good/patient with the ball at his feet so he can keep possession under a lot of pressure. He can become a very good player in 3-4 years if they let him develop.

@Topo, no buy back clause. It wouldn't matter anyways. Daehli is all about his development as a player and Cardiff clearly showed under their new manager that they weren't willing to let him develop.
Freiburg is usually the place where talents can develop over a big amount of time.
They've got a coach who is really into that.He was youth coach for a pretty long time after all.

To be honest I don't think the Championship is the best division for him to develop in. That, and his form dropped off the deep end after Solskjaer left.

I'll miss him, but I think it's the best move for him personally.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
John Wick was freaking awesome. Most fun I had at the cinema this year and easily one of the best action movies from Hollywood in the past decade.
It really was, but don't expect anyone to listen to us. ITS THEIR LOSS

Yurt
Zab

You guys let Benitez win a trophy

Unacceptable.

We weren't on penalty duty I'm afraid.

and who are you to talk, you allowed FUCKING MANCINI to win a trophy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom