• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

confuziz

Banned
We won't need him when we buy reus and depay m8

B5eZt9MCQAAJY43.png

not even counting his assists ofc.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I don't think you guys realise just how good Cuadrado actually is

Wasn't he the World Cup's top assist maker? He's perfect for United's mental formation and can deputise in defense too

Wilbur

Banned
I don't think you guys realise just how good Cuadrado actually is

Wasn't he the World Cup's top assist maker? He's perfect for United's mental formation and can deputise in defense too

I love him. I think he's great. I think we should go for him. No one has said we shouldn't go for him or he isn't great.

We won't go for him though.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Guys and Wilbur

Check out The Guest, it's available on uhm Blu-ray now. Great old school thriller

And John Wick if it's still showing

Hixx

Hull assistant manager has quit to sign for 'Boro
oiADDQI.png

Brucey seems to be in a bit of a meltdown... but Hull always seem to do us over. Pls don't ruin my Christmas, Fatheed Claus :(

FFS Co-op online banking is being a shitcunt and I need to know how much money I have for some last minute stuff
JzKGOjM.png

Zabojnik

Can you guise recommend any interesting YouTube channels? Tech, music, even videogames (no let's plays and shit though). I need to trim my subs a bit, cut some crap, add some new ones.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Can you guise recommend any interesting YouTube channels? Tech, music, even videogames (no let's plays and shit though). I need to trim my subs a bit, cut some crap, add some new ones.

Thank you and have a nice day.

I am only subbed to Jon Tron on youtube. I really love his humour on retro games. Just watch his Bubsy video. Pure gold.

Only one sub? But YouTube is life. (Will check, thx.)

My number one youtube search is Totti. There ain't no subs for that.

BTW midgeGAF, how do you cope with being with a girl that is taller than you? I am 5ft10.75in. So let's rounds it up to 5ft11in so I have rarely met an Asian lass who as taller than me. Kinda feels weird.

Linius

Not convinced yet. He's too inconsistent.

Also, 4/5th of the games he scored in were at home, vs Willem II, Heerenveen, Eagles and Heracles. Siggy could have done that too.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

This post nearly killed me man. Please don't do this again.

Rikkun

BTW midgeGAF, how do you cope with being with a girl that is taller than you? I am 5ft10.75in. So let's rounds it up to 5ft11in so I have rarely met an Asian lass who as taller than me. Kinda feels weird.

I hate you for making me convert that

I'm 173 breh, girls must be smaller than 165 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Homeland S04E09

I. Just. Can't.

Can't.

QVPSZuL.png
QVPSZuL.png
QVPSZuL.png
QVPSZuL.png

Fuck me, the ending music when they are wqlking was great. Had no idea that was gonna happen.

Season 4 has been my favourite season of homeland so far.

I really enjoyed the finale. My favourite character in the show is really bossing it.

Zabojnik

Fuck me, the ending music when they are wqlking was great. Had no idea that was gonna happen.

I really enjoyed the finale. My favourite character in the show is really bossing it.

I agree. Frannie has been killing it this season.

Linius

I'm 1,70m, tall girls suck
It's just not ideal ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yes man, that soundtrack there was amazing. It fits perfectly. And this episode had two twists I didn't see coming at all. The ending and somewhere in the middle a somewhat minor twist but also unexpected. I can't believe how good this season is so far. Preying to the seven Gods they didn't fuck it up in the finale.

165 sounds good to me, I don't really like anything that comes above my nose. This girl is really beautiful, but I felt so strange looking up at her :((( Now I know how Tom Cruise feels.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

everyone is the same height in bed

Homeland S04E09

I. Just. Can't.

Can't.

QVPSZuL.png
QVPSZuL.png
QVPSZuL.png
QVPSZuL.png
Pls just believe me next time ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom