• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Just got a Christmas message from Ajax in my mailbox, thanking me for my support etc. etc.

2Mn24R0.png

Even on a fucking Christmas card he can't smile.

I agree. Frannie has been killing it this season.

Haha, Frannie is something, I will give you that. My favourite character is
Dar Adal

I'm 1,70m, tall girls suck
It's just not ideal ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yes man, that soundtrack there was amazing. It fits perfectly. And this episode had two twists I didn't see coming at all. The ending and somewhere in the middle a somewhat minor twist but also unexpected. I can't believe how good this season is so far. Preying to the seven Gods they didn't fuck it up in the finale.

Some more good stuff along the way.

everyone is the same height in bed

I reckon I stand a good chance of finding out on Sunday. She let me know several times she is living home alone for two months. I would have made a move, but I really just want to relax at work tomorrow without having put in too much work tonight.

Made sure we met up on Sunday because any girl who is up for drinks and fun on a Sunday is a defo DTF.

Hixx

Last night I dreamed I owned two baby Alligators and one of them was named Alejandro, I also had a weird eel/snake thing that I was shit scared of but I loved my Alligators.

Then a tidal wave destroyed my beach house and I woke up.

Someone tell me what all of this means.

Rikkun

Last night I dreamed I owned two baby Alligators and one of them was named Alejandro, I also had a weird eel/snake thing that I was shit scared of but I loved my Alligators.

Relegation incoming, you think you're doing real good but then..

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I reckon I stand a good chance of finding out on Sunday. She let me know several times she is living home alone for two months. I would have made a move, but I really just want to relax at work tomorrow without having put in too much work tonight.

Made sure we met up on Sunday because any girl who is up for drinks and fun on a Sunday is a defo DTF.

Invite yourself to her place to watch a movie :p

And how can one relax at work? Unless you're Wenger when the team is practicing set pieces

Or Chiellini when it's time to practice penos

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Alejandro is pulga's name isn't it?

Deep down inside, you're madly in love with him (like everyone else tbf)

The eel is his glorious Honduran penis and you want to stick it into your orifice

That tidal wave is his love juice, and the beach house is an obvious metaphor to your juice house/arse.

Hixx

Alejandro is pulga's name isn't it?

Deep down inside, you're madly in love with him (like everyone else tbf)

The eel is his glorious Honduran penis and you want to stick it into your orifice

That tidal wave is his love juice, and the beach house is an obvious metaphor to your juice house/arse.

But who was the second Alligator that is the question that is on my mind, Yurt.

Whoa

Pennywise

I was dreaming of Linius working at a bike shop I'll visited with a flat tire, kinda weird.
Could have been worse though.

Hixx

Imagine having Wilbur and Pulga as a pair of Alligators in your beach house. It would be pure torture.

-

As I get older I am starting to prefer Boxing Day to Christmas Day. Chilled as fuck, shitloads of football on (love Boxing Day home games!) and you've always got something new to muck about with. Christmas Day is mayhem and you're always fucking knackered by the time Doctor Who starts.

Linius

Lol, just read about Zlatans reaction to being the second greatest Swedish atlethe ever. He would have put himself on top. What a guy
p1kx90C.png

pulga

Banned
This page makes my head hurt :lol

but there's a guy in NFL-GAF called Alligatorjandro (or something such) who posted a couple of times in here when we we're doing the crossover thing with that lot.

Which GAF segment should we befriend next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom