• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slizz

B5jLIMQIIAEXZr7.jpg

Amazing

Wilbur

Banned
Hobbit was bad. worse than the other two. I really like the first and quite like the second, but this one was bad apart from about 20 minutes of it.

Yen

Hobbit was bad. worse than the other two. I really like the first and quite like the second, but this one was bad apart from about 20 minutes of it.
I fell asleep during the only scene with
Galadriel and Saruman
. I blame all the Franciscan Well I drank before it.

inky

Huh, the Bale stuff has picked up pace today.

Sounds like it all depends on him saying he wants to leave though. And why the fuck would he?

The Bale stuff has been going on for months and it's a baseless tabloid rumor.

Also, Roque Santa Cruz has gone to CWC 4th placers Cruz Azul. Liga MX; truly where stars come to die.
Dinho is absent from training too and Queretaro are considering dropping him if he doesn't report soon. LOL

Stop it. Pay no mind.

I feel like what some Spanish outlets are saying is a €150 million world record bid merits some discussion.

I'm not trying to give false hope if that's what you mean.

Just seems completely odd to me.

The Bale thing is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Brit-rags just trying to sell papers, obviously.

No, most of it is coming from Spanish ones right now.

pulga

Banned
I feel like what some Spanish outlets are saying is a €150 million world record bid merits some discussion.

I'm not trying to give false hope if that's what you mean.

Just seems completely odd to me.

No, most of it is coming from Spanish ones right now.

Most of what I've read from the spanish outlets quotes shit like the Sun.

Anyhow, who the fuck cares where it originated from - it's all bullshit, from either side, trying to sell papers. Not worth even thinking about!

Wilbur

Banned
I fell asleep during the only scene with
Galadriel and Saruman
. I blame all the Franciscan Well I drank before it.

That scene was stupid anyway.

Huh, the Bale stuff has picked up pace today.

Sounds like it all depends on him saying he wants to leave though. And why the fuck would he?

He wouldn't. It's Woodward briefing the press with more nonsense so he looked like he tried innit.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member

Casillas has saved 2 penalties in a row, he's slowly returning to GOAT status.
Keylor...I don't think I need to say more. He once went solo against the entire Greece team for 30 minutes and didn't conceed a goal. He was voted CONCACAF's Player of the Year today, incidentally.

pulsemyne

Swansea just signed Nelson Oliveira on a six month loan from Benfica. Should be a good backup for when Bony goes of to the African cup of nations.

Rikkun

Every fucking italian just calls me "Aleandro" -_-'
DON'T CALL MY NAME
DON'T CALL MY NAME
ALEANDRO

Pronouncing the H make you seem like you're trying too hard, that's why nobody does that. We don't like to appear.

I wish Ricky would become our Andy Tate. He'd be perfect for it.

To go see The Hobbit or not, that's the question.

"Sei andato a vedere LO OBBIT?"

Don't. Fantasy flicks are for Yurts, we were designed for rom coms.

Lorenzo Vicini @ViciniLo · 2h 2 hours ago
According to Corriere dello Sport, #Palermo are close to announcing contract extensions for both Paulo Dybala & Franco Vazquez until 2018.

yc4wmDE.gif

Rikkun

Lorenzo Vicini @ViciniLo · 2h 2 hours ago
According to Corriere dello Sport, #Palermo are close to announcing contract extensions for both Paulo Dybala & Franco Vazquez until 2018.

yc4wmDE.gif

Wooden pls
It's just a Zamparini classic move to get more money from the transfer in August.

Hixx

I didn't even manage to finish Entourage. First few seasons were fun as fuck, though. Then Turtle and the main character became pretty much insufferable.

Darren Bent's best mate styles himself off Turtle in Entourage, it's hilarious.

Wooden pls
It's just a Zamparini classic move to get more money from the transfer in August.

But he wants to sell Munoz in January already. :(

Also even if Dybala goes, at least it will be for more money then.

I didn't even manage to finish Entourage. First few seasons were fun as fuck, though. Then Turtle and the main character became pretty much insufferable.

Darren Bent's best mate styles himself off Turtle in Entourage, it's hilarious.

The last season was even worse than anything you got to see.

It's all a blur to me. All I remember is them talking about going back to the roots of making Entourage fun and shit, and then they had
some guy shoot himself in the head in one of the first eps of the season. It wasn't fun, it wasn't sad, it was just shit.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
That scene was stupid anyway.

He wouldn't. It's Woodward briefing the press with more nonsense so he looked like he tried innit.
I loved the Sauron(?) eye stuff! It was quite unsettling and fucking cool! Unlike the silly eye in LOTR

Rikkun

Guys I received a package from the UK and Amazon threw in two coupons
25£ off for gousto.co.uk
Free box from graze.com

I don't even know what these are, hit me if you want these codes for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom