• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZFsoFPb8tM

oiADDQI.png

I guess it is Christmas in all the good countries, Merry Christmas you loveable and unloveable cunts.

All those in the countries that are still in the past will have to wait for a Merry Christmas from me :p

It seems Palermo's Christmas present to me was turning me gay. I don't think I have been that aroused since I saw the 06 Italy squad in the D&G underwear ad.

Letting Seth Rogan and James Franco write a political comedy is like letting Chris Nolan and Ridley Scott write a nuanced political drama.

You might as well just fucking sack yourself and save everyone the trouble.

Rogen, m8's.

But eh, I kind of liked a few things both of them did before, stuff like knocked up and superbad were good fun for what they were, but this did not exactly look good or amusing at any point.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Bit bothered we still havent put in a great performance yet and we are best part half way through, really hope to see the play get better.

I have decided that Red Dead Redemption will be the first game I tackle this Christmas.

And then finishing Resident Evil 4, which I was really enjoying, but stopped playing for some reason.

Although it should really be the other way around.

I have decided that Red Dead Redemption will be the first game I tackle this Christmas.

And then finishing Resident Evil 4, which I was really enjoying, but stopped playing for some reason.

You're a lucky cunt having not played both.

Both are arguably the best games of their generation.

Red Dead sucks, don't bother.

RE4 is absolutely sensational though.

You're a lucky cunt having not played both.

Both are arguably the best games of their generation.

Red Dead sucks, don't bother.

RE4 is absolutely sensational though.

I put 9 hours into RE4 and loved it after hating the start. If I go a couple days without playing a game I kinda just forget to get back to it.

One of my best mates loves RDR,he said it starts slow with the horse ranching and shit, but then it really picks up.

I want to finish both during my 10 days off, before hopefully tackling the big one. FF13. I got that on Day 1 and still haven't completed it. I have restarted it about 3 times.

I put 9 hours into RE4 and loved it after hating the start. If I go a couple days without playing a game I kinda just forget to get back to it.

One of my best mates loves RDR,he said it starts slow with the horse ranching and shit, but then it really picks up.

I want to finish both during my 10 days off, before hopefully tackling the big one. FF13. I got that on Day 1 and still haven't completed it. I have restarted it about 3 times.

If you make time to play FF13 you have officially wasted your life.

Watching Quantum of Solace.. It's the exact same bad guy from the movie Munich! Same 'role' too!

It's like they completely copied him into this bond movie. Guess Craig liked his role lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom