• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have any of you guys ever been so angry that you've smashed up something unreleated to the thing that's made you angry?

That rules out things like smashing game controllers

I haven't, but feel like I would if the circumstances were right :p

Linius

My Neogaf tiny tim just post her presents in the Secret Santa thread. Good start of Christmas. Will be heading out to family in a few hours. Time to eat too much food.

Blablurn

there is some kind of metal gear announcement in 30 min.

omg
qBsuB5s.png

Arnie

Merry Christmas.

Still lying in bed. Love that family comes to ours at midday.
Used to be like that for us; would get a few games, mooch about playing them as everyone descended on our gaff.

Now I have to hop about the North West like some fucking freelance postie.

bud

merry christmas everyone!

i'm going out with a vegetarian tonight.

fuck it, man. i'm just going to order meat. it's christmas.

bud

i always tease her about that. whenever we talk about what we had for dinner, i usually end up saying something like "so i ate a whole grilled chicken."

and this ends with her saying i've disappointed her yet again.

what is the appropriate emoticon for this i don't even know anymore fuck off wilbert

i always tease her about that. whenever we talk about what we had for dinner, i usually end up saying something like "so i ate a whole grilled chicken."

what is the appropriate emoticon for this i don't even know anymore fuck off wilbert
Will it be cheating if she gives you head.

I don't know the rules

Wilbur

Banned
Merry Christmas everyone, hope you're all having brilliant days.

I got lots of sweeties, a man united scarf, some new lounge pants, the new pokemon game and an iphone 6 🌞 good day for me

Linius

I got lots of sweeties, a man united scarf, some new lounge pants, the new pokemon game and an iphone 6 🌞 good day for me

iPhone 6 and good day don't belong in the same sentence. Pls understand

An iPhone 6? Don't go bragging on Twitter, spoiled kids who didn't get what they wanted will get jealous.

Merry Christmas football peeps!

Just wanted to ask if anyone else gets bombarded with healthcare products every christmas?, I seem to get bucket loads of them every year, quite useful though.

Have any of you guys ever been so angry that you've smashed up something unreleated to the thing that's made you angry?

That rules out things like smashing game controllers

I haven't, but feel like I would if the circumstances were right :p

I have a door near my bedroom that´s divided in 10 glass squares. Once I was so angry that I punched through one of the glass squares, still have two scars on my wrist from that.

RiggyRob

Merry Christmas FootballGAF!

Merry Christmas football peeps!

Just wanted to ask if anyone else gets bombarded with healthcare products every christmas?, I seem to get bucket loads of them every year, quite useful though.

Dunno about healthcare specifically but stuff like deoderant and shaving gel and shampoo etc is an easy and simple present to give to a boy aged 13+.

Facism

Gold Member

i bet she's happy enough when you nibble on her kebab.

Labadal

This Christmas has been good but also a pita. Day 56 of not eating any sort of candy, pastries, cakes, or anything of the sort. No soda, juice or anything of the sort. Only milk and water and some booze to make the longing for a good old doughnut go away. Only 5 days left, then I'll buy myself five of those fuckers and eat like a beast.

Arnie

My 6 is Space Grey. My 5S was silver. Don't know what I preferred. Warned to the White and silver trim.

This grey 6 just feels a bit... Android.

Got some new headphones and the Interstellar soundtrack. Put volume on maximum to try and replicate that #imaxexperience. It's overwhelming at times.

F0nQhWJ.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom