• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

arkon

The girl calling in how big Jeffs dick was during the giantbomb stream.
phRbX43.png

How big is it?

FootballFan

La Decima movie coming out soon, ohh yes. That Madrid production.

I can already see the incredible trailer.

"born Madridistas suffered... €250 million legitimately earned money spent every transfer window for 10 long years....in 2014, it finally worked. Watch as pepe, portrayed by Jason statham, and planet of the apes star Gareth Bale make the impossible a reality.

Forza Porto and my 2 other teams

La Decima - Coming Soon"

Incredible.

I can already see the incredible trailer.

"born Madridistas suffered... €250 million legitimately earned money spent every transfer window for 10 long years....in 2014, it finally worked. Watch as pepe, portrayed by Jason statham, and planet of the apes star Gareth Bale make the impossible a reality.

Forza Porto and my 2 other teams

La Decima - Coming Soon"

Incredible.

Messi should be the main villain. A diva soccer player that works to destroy Cristiano Ronaldo, a boy from the slums that made good, on the media and on the pitch.

FootballFan

Messi should be the main villain. A diva soccer player that works to destroy Cristiano Ronaldo, a boy from the slums that made good, on the media and on the pitch.

Which actor would play messi though. It would be hard to find 2 people to play messi and modric. They may need to both played by the same actor.

I kinda find Bale monkey jokes offensive, like not racism offensive but enough to cringe.

FF your movie sounds awful.

Funnily enough Sky Sports 5 just finished airing some old school Madrid footage; 50's.

I bet Ronaldo has the ending re-written. Down 1-0 in the final, Ronaldo sees a young Madrista crying. Ronaldo decides right then that he is gonna score four goals and win la decima for that young boy and all the other little Madristas out there.

FootballFan

I bet Ronaldo has the ending re-written. Down 1-0 in the final, Ronaldo sees a young Madrista crying. Ronaldo decides right then that he is gonna score four goals and win la decima for that young boy and all the other little Madristas out there.

According to can crusher ronaldo's goal was the winner, so it's not like that is false.

Rikkun

Merry Christmas lovable cunts.

How dies it feel to interrupt coitus because her sister comes back home within the boyfriend on the night before Christmas?

Eh, at least I got videogames.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Van Gaal has given his consent for Adnan to leave the club on loan in January, with Inter believed to be in pole position.

CHRISTMAS RUINED

Juventus are reportedly interested in taking Nemanja Vidic from Inter in January.

CHRISTMAS MADE

And I'm sick.

Fuck me this sucks.

are you kidding! Being sick ROCKS on Christmas! It's like an excuse to ignore everyone and be lazy on the couch

and everyone will be extra nice to you :lol

FootballFan

Merry Christmas lovable cunts.

How dies it feel to interrupt coitus because her sister comes back home within the boyfriend on the night before Christmas?

Eh, at least I got videogames.

Hmm don't completely understand his post but I am intrigued to say the least.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Top 10 movies everyone missed in 2014 (not my list):
10. only lovers left alive
9. the congress
8. the one i love
7. the raid 2
6. journey to the west
5. jodorowsky's dune
4. snowpiercer
3. they came together
2. the tale of the princess kaguya
1. edge of tomorrow
I loved Edge of Tomorrow and Snowpiercer was very...interesting. What do you guys think about the others?

The Guest and John Wick should be there as well -_-
You're happy about Vidic?
Yurt pls
Let's take Torres while we're at it

NOW HOLD ON A SECOND

Alex Fergie: Vidic was a dour, uncompromising sod. He was a proud Serb. In 2009, he came to see me to say he might be getting called up…

*SAF drops his whiskey on the floor*: ‘What do you mean, called up?’ I said, alarmed.

Vidic, with a piece of glass lodged in his neck: ‘Kosovo. I am going,’ he said. ‘It’s my DUTY.’

I want him *NOW*

Tubie

Merry Christmas FootballGAF!

It looks like Atletico has signed "El Niño" Torres. He will play for Atleti till 2016 and Cerci will go to Milan. Such a great deal for Milan and Chelsea, lol.

What the fuck is Atleti doing?!?!

It looks like Atletico has signed "El Niño" Torres. He will play for Atleti till 2016 and Cerci will go to Milan. Such a great deal for Milan and Chelsea, lol.

Making an emotional decision with no logic attached. Hopefully for their sake Torres' wage demands will be significantly reduced, or performance-based.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
good list but no Cold In July. That was THE movie that everyone missed.
A guy with a Lynch avatar recommending a thriller movie, alright, I trust you! I'll check it out then

Is he going to MIlan or Inter? His situation is so confusing :lol

Mancini “The chances of buying Cerci are high, we have been following the player for a while, but we say this cautiously.”

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Didn't really like Snowpiercer jurt.

I didn't like it or hate it, I just thought it was interesting :p and I loved some of their ideas.

spoiler
of course it had to be Ed Harris :loooooooooool I laughed so hard when they opened the vault

Tubie

A guy with a Lynch avatar recommending a thriller movie, alright, I trust you! I'll check it out then

Is he going to MIlan or Inter? His situation is so confusing :lol

Mancini “The chances of buying Cerci are high, we have been following the player for a while, but we say this cautiously.”

Milan lol.

FootballFan

I didn't like it or hate it, I just thought it was interesting :p and I loved some of their ideas.

spoiler
of course it had to be Ed Harris :loooooooooool I laughed so hard when they opened the vault

Haha yep.

It was interesting at first, but I got bored after about 30 minutes.

Dem cockroaches though. Blehhhh!

FootballFan

Messi's 23 goals in all competitions

2 headers
10 left footed
11 right footed

Absolutely sensational.

Don't think he's ever had more right footed goals than left footed in a season lol.

spoiler

Haha yep.

It was interesting at first, but I got bored after about 30 minutes.

Dem cockroaches though. Blehhhh!

The big twist about the food was meh. Insects are a good source of protein.

Salazar

Merry Christmas Footy Thread!

Would you date a girl who listens to the GiantBombcast?

That isolated datum just ain't enough to make a decision, Bla.

Who does she support ?

Snowpiercer sucked apart from about three good scenes. Black Sails, on the other hand, is awesome.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Who does she support ?

Snowpiercer sucked apart from about three good scenes. Black Sails, on the other hand, is awesome.

Whoa you and Zach McGowan have the exact same facial hair!

and fine lookin' women, I'm intrigued.

Blablurn

Who does she support ?

She doesnt support anyone. But she likes anime and role playing games. She's not that 100% nerdy type of girl tho. She has orange colored hair, and she is quirky. Should would be that best friend type of girl. But by getting older she found out that she has feelings for you. You dont know it yet. You kissed each other on the cheeks before. But you werent expecting more to come. It was more like fun before. But she has feeligns now.

Would you date her?

Salazar

Probably. Orange hair and quirky, though.

Black Sails is badass, Yurt. Toby Stephens is the only actor on set, but it's fucking great.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
She doesnt support anyone. But she likes anime and role playing games. She's not that 100% nerdy type of girl tho. She has orange colored hair, and she is quirky. Should would be that best friend type of girl. But by getting older she found out that she has feelings for you. You dont know it yet. You kissed each other on the cheeks before. But you werent expecting more to come. It was more like fun before. But she has feeligns now.

Would you date her?

who is.....Kim Pine from Scott Pilgrim?
Probably. Orange hair and quirky, though.

Black Sails is badass, Yurt. Toby Stephens is the only actor on set, but it's fucking great.

alright I'll check it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom