• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got some new headphones and the Interstellar soundtrack. Put volume on maximum to try and replicate that #imaxexperience. It's overwhelming at times.

F0nQhWJ.png
Just like IMAX. What kind of headphones do you have?

Scum

Okay. Arrow. I'm on Season 1, Episode 13 now.
Free. Please. Tell me Laurel and Tommy die on their way to their home planet because I want it to happen.

Tc91

They only had gold when I got mine last week and I don't like waiting! I got a case though!

Ah fair enough, carphone didn't have any gold in when I got mine so.

My 6 is Space Grey. My 5S was silver. Don't know what I preferred. Warned to the White and silver trim.

This grey 6 just feels a bit... Android.

When I had a look in the Apple store to me it seemed like the white made it look a bit smaller.

Quite like it though coming from Android, good phone.

Elchele

It's amazing how irrelevant Apple has become to me since Jobs died. The things they are releasing now look like shit: Yosemite, ios7/8, iPhone 6, etc. I doubt Jobs would have approved those.

It's like a monkey is designing their stuff now

Linius

I get to pick a new phone in June. The Compact looked awesome. Hope they've released an updated version by then. This trend of increasingly larger phones is worrying.

You're good in june. Expected is april/may. And if we can believe the rumours Sony is only releasing one flagship next year.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yeah I probably need to pick up a new phone too :lol fucking rooted mine and now it restarts on its on. YOU ARE MY OBJECT! I DECIDE WHEN YOU SLEEP CUNT

I've deleted a few vids last week and I kinda want them back. There's plenty of undelete files apps but can't find a proper good one, any advice?

(I dunno why I bother asking ;_; no one helps here ;_;)

Scum

Yeah I probably need to pick up a new phone too :lol fucking rooted mine and now it restarts on its on. YOU ARE MY OBJECT! I DECIDE WHEN YOU SLEEP CUNT

I've deleted a few vids last week and I kinda want them back. There's plenty of undelete files apps but can't find a proper good one, any advice?

(I dunno why I bother asking ;_; no one helps here ;_;)

kharma might be able to help.

kharma45

I've no idea how to undelete files on an Android phone, sorry!

Love my new phone. So easy to use. Fantastic. Thanks Apple for your continued magnificence.

I'm looking forward to getting mine. Sooner the better.

Got an IPad Mini Retina.

It's sexy as fuck.

It is. I love mine. Annoyed now though about a month or two later you can get the 64GB for what I paid or the 128GB for a mere £40 more.

Still, fucking great bit of kit.

Wilbur

Banned
a phone is a phone

Absolutely. Which is why when I see comments slating the iPhone I just roll my eyes.

It's a phone. It's designed to ensure you keep in touch with people and keep you busy on a train. The iPhone lets me do all that, and it's easy as fuck to navigate and use. Other phones may well be exactly the same, but I just have no desire to change for change's sake.

About to have our annual Christmas buffet of meats, breads and cheeses. Ravenous.

The One M9 sounds like it could be quite good. Fixes my main issue with the M8, the rear camera.
I'll be honest, I'm done getting the latest and greatest. I used to always get the best phone day 1, went through so many of them. From the Nokia's to iPhone's.. Got them all and in between.

Now I'm just happy with my M7, gonna beat this to the ground and then get me a mid range if anything. It simply needs; browser, WhatsApp, and the few social network apps. Simple.

Figured there's no point in always upgrading, there's a new benchmark phone that comes it every 4 months now.

Hixx

I still have the HTC One S and I still think it's great. It's battered to shit now and seeing the screen in bright sunlight is a pain but I turned down an upgrade when my contract expired. The improvements probably wouldn't have been worth sorting out all the two-step authentications I have set up on the phone again.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
All smart phones are brilliant nowadays

Some (way) better than others but you're essentially getting the same thing, and if you don't see the real difference or care about their OSs then who cares, you win!

Personally I feel chained and suffocated with iOS ;_;

Samsung's phones feel fucking cheap though, getting an iPhone as a gift defo feels better :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom