• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walshy

Now here's something that should light the OT on fire.

Ronald, Ronaldo Nazario's 14-year old son, went clubbing last night and uploaded a picture of him making out with a 27-year old teacher.

%7B2dea0885-1816-4574-8c07-0e2b8bb993b3%7D_1.jpg

lu-bernardi-390026.jpg
Is she a man

Scum

Ronald, Ronaldo Nazario's 14-year old son, went clubbing last night and uploaded a picture of him making out with a 27-year old teacher.

lu-bernardi-390026.jpg

Young Ronaldo sure is looking good.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member

%7B2dea0885-1816-4574-8c07-0e2b8bb993b3%7D_1.jpg

lu-bernardi-390026.jpg

nice

Hixx

"Which is the worse of these two pieces of dogshit?"

What a line.

-

After listening to a lot of the Arctic Monkey's first two albums recently, I have again tried to listen to their newer stuff.

And

Brch14R.png

Rikkun

Help. I'm about to explode. So. Much. Food.

Ricky-chan, GTAV Special Zabo Edition is gone. :( Please buy PES 2015 instead, we'll play 2 vs. 2 with Bla and Jack cw, Juve-GAF vs. Bayern-GAF. It's dirt cheap on PSN now, go go go.

rip GTAV SZE
2014-2014

Dirt cheap must be MAX 15€.
I still have to buy Yakuza 4, 007 Legends and other mid-to-shit tier games in that price range ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

yeah, listend to it when i got their subscription. on one hand i hate the fact that i would give this murderer money but on the other hand when do you ever see weird stuff like this, right?

edit:

dat madrid connection

MxvdSJk.png

You give Konami money, so in comparison North Korea really isn't that bad.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
what a time to cut me bollocks while shaving ;_; merry xmas ;_;

hope everyone is alright and enjoying their time

GQman2121

Banned
I'm trying to buy PES off PSN but the outage is screwing that up.

Does anyone know if I can claim US PSN points under an EU account? I need the PAL version of PES.

jts

...hate me...
This couple of days at home are always so dicking good for vidyagames with all my siblings, friends, their SOs etc. What a wonderful time.

6 player smash, 4 player Mario Kart 8, 5 player Nintendo Land, tourneys of FIFA and PES etc
iA1S7dn62Q3Kk.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom