• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFS, left Fabregas and Courtois on my bench
l1x61OA.png

elfinke

Gosh Chelsea look good with ball at feet. Such good movement and possession. West Ham look stunned in defence, with their very static zonal-type marking.

Chelsea would benefit significantly from having full backs with better attacking qualities. Obviously the current two are good at getting forward and the interplay between them and the midfield isn't too bad. But when Chelsea have the ball in the middle other teams shift everyone in to get compact, and the space that opens up out wide is ridiculous. And the delivery or the potential for delivery from wide areas is often wasted.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Chelsea are looking good today, really this game should be done already.

Strange goal for West Ham to concede though, you'd think after all these years defenders would be alert to the runs that old cunt makes on corners.

Chelsea would benefit significantly from having full backs with better attacking qualities. Obviously the current two are good at getting forward and the interplay between them and the midfield isn't too bad. But when Chelsea have the ball in the middle other teams shift everyone in to get compact, and the space that opens up out wide is ridiculous. And the delivery or the potential for delivery from wide areas is often wasted.

Yes Ivans crosses are at times extremely bad, which is why it would be nice to see Azpilicueta move back to the right where he can cross properly and Luis on the left.

Not going very well for us, we should have shut up shop like last time and tried to stop Chelsea from playing the way they want to - you're never going to out-play a team whose wage budget could not only pay for your entire squad, but could also wipe out your £100m debt and still have £30m to spare. We need to tighten up in midfield, Chelsea are just running rampant at the moment and I'm surprised we aren't more than 1 down.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
all the pundits seem to predicting we will roll over newcastle

I dont understand :| we played shit last game and have been the last few

I think the more pertinent question is; when are the referees or the FA actually going to do something about diving? Too many players think they can get away with it, because they can. Very rare for someone to actually get penalised for a dive.

I'm glad you noticed how Chelsea never dived before. But to battle the morally bad teams, like West Ham and such, Chelsea has learnt to fight fire with fire.

did you start watching football this season or something?

chelsea are one of the biggest scumbag clubs in europe.

even their mothers dived.

I feel like it wasn't this frequent. And with mou rants thought it would decrease not increase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom