• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mou only says whatever will gain him something, like he gives a fuck about players diving or wasting time (as he's also been ranting about recently). He just wants to win.

Sometimes he just chats shite.

The thing that annoys me most about having him in the PL is the way the media acts like everything he does is considered and preplanned

Shut the fuck up Reid you midtjylland cunt.

Sometimes he just chats shite.

The thing that annoys me most about having him in the PL is the way the media acts like everything he does is considered and preplanned

A great ratio compared to someone like Brendan though, who seems to rarely talk anything but shit.

PSN being down is doing my head in.

I should have saw this coming.

My dad is not happy. He just wants to play drive club.

Chelsea has lost most of the control here as always. But at least it should lead to be a few counters, now that West Ham are actually in and around the box quite often.

De Gea, Valencia, Jones, Evans, McNair, Young, Carrick, Mata, Rooney, Van Persie, Falcao

United’s subs vs Newcastle: Lindegaard, Rafael, Smalling, Blackett, Fletcher, A.Pereira, Wilson

Wtf where's ADM?

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
THFC Team: Lloris; Walker, Fazio, Vertonghen, Rose; Bentaleb, Stambouli; Lamela, Eriksen, Chadli; Kane. #COYS

Subs: Vorm, Chiriches, Davies, Mason, Paulinho, Townsend, Soldado. #COYS

Paulinho on the bench, yuck. I guess Dembele is injured. I thought Ade might have made this squad too. Lennon still banished.

myyqQEs.png
myyqQEs.png
myyqQEs.png
myyqQEs.png
myyqQEs.png
myyqQEs.png
myyqQEs.png
myyqQEs.png
myyqQEs.png

Yen

Ojo is on the bench.

Any of LFC-Gaf know much about him?
I rate him really highly. He plays ST/LW/RW/CM and the two players he reminds me of are Strurridge (left footed though adept with both feet, quick, good dribbler, good finisher) and Yaya Toure (because at youth level he is stronger than everyone else on the pitch and can just charge through defences, so it'll be interesting to see how he adapts to senior football)

Yen

THFC Team: Lloris; Walker, Fazio, Vertonghen, Rose; Bentaleb, Stambouli; Lamela, Eriksen, Chadli; Kane. #COYS

Subs: Vorm, Chiriches, Davies, Mason, Paulinho, Townsend, Soldado. #COYS

Paulinho on the bench, yuck. I guess Dembele is injured. I thought Ade might have made this squad too. Lennon still banished.
I have no idea who Stambouli is. Is he any good? And what's the consensus on Fazio?

Walshy

I rate him really highly. He plays ST/LW/RW/CM and the two players he reminds me of are Strurridge (left footed, quick, good dribbler, good finisher) and Yaya Toure (because at youth level he is stronger than everyone else on the pitch and can just charge through defences, so it'll be interesting to see how he adapts to senior football)
Thanks for the write-up.

Been reading just now he's been in really good form lately too.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I have no idea who Stambouli is. Is he any good? And what's the consensus on Fazio?

Stambouli is our LIDL version of Schneiderlin.

Fazio had an absolutely shit start but he's improved a lot and is acting realy well.

TeddyBoy

Playing with the same side that drew with Arsenal, it's almost our best team now.

@Arnie: Express say we're looking at Milner if he doesn't extend his contract, I certainly wouldn't mind him for added depth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom