• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTWheels

So there is no hard mode for Shadow of Mordor?

Also finished Halo 1 on heroic today. That game is still quality. Holds up extremely well (except for the driving).

Started Halo 2 on heroic. Finding it much hard than Halo 1 on heroic. Elites with plasma rides seem to obliterate everything. Also surprised at at the graphical (non-remastered) leap from 1 to 2.

I liked it. Not as good as Batman, better than Assassin's Creed. Fun way to spend a few hours.

Literally just got past the bit in DA:I where you see the title screen. So much lore being thrown at me, bit overwhelmed right now. Missing a first person Skyrim camera too.

Slow down a bit and read some lore codices.

Did you import a save from Keep?

Fills in the gaps nicely.

I did not. Should i start a new game? Only half an hour in really.

I would. Default world state is not very interesting.

Plus there's a recap video.

EDIT: After you've exported your Keep world state, make sure the time stamp matches when you create your character again in DA:I.

Hixx

m8 don't worry about the lore

Mages and Templars don't get on and nobody likes the mages because the mages in dragon age are CUNTS

that is all you really need to know. the first few hours of DA:I are pretty shit to be honest. I still haven't finished it.

L1NETT

Mail on Sunday says Wenger is in for William Carvalho.

£20m.

speakin of roland rumours

some talk villa might buy Clev dog in Jan. Contract runs out in summer so potentially only chance Villa ave to keep him is to buy out now (which they can iirc)

pls give me hope Cleggory

m8 don't worry about the lore

Mages and Templars don't get on and nobody likes the mages because the mages in dragon age are CUNTS

that is all you really need to know. the first few hours of DA:I are pretty shit to be honest. I still haven't finished it.

That's why I picked mage
AkpmCMU.png

Clegg

speakin of roland rumours

some talk villa might buy Clev dog in Jan. Contract runs out in summer so potentially only chance Villa ave to keep him is to buy out now (which they can iirc)

pls give me hope Cleggory
That ones been doing the rounds for a few months. United definitely wanted to sell him to Villa, but Clev is apparently a little shitehawk and held out for ridiculous wages which Villa wouldn't pay on top of the transfer fee. If there's a chance that he can be sold for money in January then United will definitely take it.

L1NETT

That ones been doing the rounds for a few months. United definitely wanted to sell him to Villa, but Clev is apparently a little shitehawk and held out for ridiculous wages which Villa wouldn't pay on top of the transfer fee. If there's a chance that he can be sold for money in January then United will definitely take it.

oh pls pls pls. Will fund our playoff push niiiiicely

---

This should cheer 3Sixty up

Afrikan

With PSN down...I finally had a chance to sit down and watch Match of the Day.

although I don't mind Arsenal, I'm always glad to see Giroud get caught for his bullshit..

but the best part of that send off was look Rio was making before slapping Olivier neck..

was there any GIF passed around here showing Ferdinand, when it happened?

Started a new FM save. Thought Palermo's defensive troubles should finally be solved... They were, but at what cost.

Heb4X1V.png

I'm the anti zeman, taking Serie A back to its roots.
JzKGOjM.png

Arnie

Halo 3 OST on this shite James May toy programme.

I'm whistling along and my dad's fucking boggled as to how I know what's going on.

inky

The Banner Saga is the best fantasy game I've played this year.

I backed the kickstarter day one. I heard the gameplay was simplistic and the story non-existent and their p2w multiplayer pre-release fiasco pretty much killed any anticipation I had for it up to that point. When I got my key, I launched the game, looked at the pretty intro and never touched it again, LOL.

Might give it another shot then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom